Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Herol Gee - Euthanasia Fund

1. #1 Herol Gee - Euthanasia Fund 
    The paki cunt is beyond severe depression. Hes an clinically depressed, extremely unhappy anti-white racist troll... with a severe obsession of Calzaghe and the Klitschkos. Hes been doing the same thing/saying the same things day in day out for YEARS and YEARS..look at his post history for proof.Make a thread on Calzaghe and Herol will no doubt turn up within minutes. Hes yet another of the many pakis on boxing forums who licks black asses/supports all the black fighters/ wishes to be part of the black race. The guy needs serious serious help hes really ill. The mods should have banned him years ago for his own health.

Banned
    In the hood the real hood not where Adrian Broner lives
    I always thought he was black

i wind him up by pretending he is ex boxer herol graham and asking him how he felt after Julian jackson knocked him out

part 2 of that story involves herol getting home to find a teenage Joe Calzaghe rumping his misses and then getting knocked out by Joe when he tried to stop the fun

also saying lummox lewis was never undisputed champ because of his failure to capture the WBO title sends him potty then follow that up with TKO 6 was not legitimate and both k-bros have a better legacy then lewis and he will flip out loooool

oh herol gee he is so predictable

Herol is a very obsessive depressive person. You can sometimes feel the energy of posters and you can tell this guy is at the end of his own tether, living a lower than low existence.

Dinovelvet is a lot more likeable although he can be a fuckwit and least he's trolling a current fighter not one who retired years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by lepinthehood View Post
    Herol is a very obsessive depressive person. You can sometimes feel the energy of posters and you can tell this guy is at the end of his own tether, living a lower than low existence.

Dinovelvet is a lot more likeable although he can be a fuckwit and least he's trolling a current fighter not one who retired years ago.
    Dino's 8 year vendetta against wlad was the most hilarious thing if ever seen, and then him trying to claim credit for backing fury to beat him lmfao ya dino you also backed the last twenty guys who got sparked out

Banned
    Dinovelvet is the funniest fucker on that forum

Quote Originally Posted by Zodius View Post
    Dinovelvet is the funniest fucker on that forum
    I think he has a youtube account, it was bluevelvet I think............this same poster goes across ranting about the Klits.

Albanians do the same shit Pakis do only on Euro forums. Those fuckers are all Mandingo lovers as well.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by KingVitali View Post
    I think he has a youtube account, it was bluevelvet I think............this same poster goes across ranting about the Klits.
    you just made my day

Quote Originally Posted by lepinthehood View Post
    Definitely. If the moment comes when he's suddenly disapeared from the forum.. you know he's topped himself finally.

Quote Originally Posted by Terry Wogan View Post
    Definitely. If the moment comes when he's suddenly disapeared from the forum.. you know he's topped himself finally.
    or Joe's tracked the twat down