Thread: Haymon does it again! Jacobs - Mora II on Sep 9th

1. #1 Haymon does it again! Jacobs - Mora II on Sep 9th 
    Good Lord LOL

Yeah I heard. I have no problem with the fight actually, and I know it's being paired with easter vs commerce. Not bad. I kicked it with Mora in 2008 and had about 7 drinks with him at the bar and buddy McGirt as well, and been a fan ever since. His publicist even got me a glove signed by the first season of contenders because I was such a cool cat! What I remember from buddy McGirt was he kept talking about Johnny Tapia's wife making the best chili con Carne ever!! Great times!!

It is a good fight for Mora but crap one for Jacobs, Haymon had him sitting on the shelf for a year now pretty much, couple rounds against Mora, 1 against Quillin, what a joke. Even if he wins then what? His career is stalled.

This fight should have happened in early Spring.

Quote Originally Posted by lewis gassed View Post
    It is a good fight for Mora but crap one for Jacobs, Haymon had him sitting on the shelf for a year now pretty much, couple rounds against Mora, 1 against Quillin, what a joke. Even if he wins then what? His career is stalled.

This fight should have happened in early Spring.
    It should of, but injuries postponed it. Mora has a real shot at upsetting the applecart. Good skills, great ability to make it boring. If Jacobs has nothing to hit on, he loses. This is a very good matchup.