Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tony Bellew would widely outpoint hype job Uysk 120-105, 119-106, 118-107

1. #1 Tony Bellew would widely outpoint hype job Uysk 120-105, 119-106, 118-107 
    Banned
    The fairest score would be the 120-105. Bellew would drop Uysk twice by the midway point, Uysk would also have a point deducted for continually spitting out the gum shield as Bellew is moving in for the kill (one suspects unlike Makabu, Uysk would know the short cuts to survive and do just that).

One judge would award Uysk a sympathy round in the 9th when Bellew is taking a breather and doesn't win it quite as clearly as the others, while one would give Uysk the 12th too, who wouldn't be impressed by Bomber's showboating rather than him trying to close the show as Uysk swung for the fences.

And unlike the majority of this web shite or the main one, I have correctly predicted the outcome in all Bellew and Uysk contests so I'm an expert on this subject.

Then why didn't he widely outpoint Isaac Chilemba, Nathan Cleverly, Bob Ajisafe and Mateusz Masternak?

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Calzaghe View Post
    The fairest score would be the 120-105. Bellew would drop Uysk twice by the midway point, Uysk would also have a point deducted for continually spitting out the gum shield as Bellew is moving in for the kill (one suspects unlike Makabu, Uysk would know the short cuts to survive and do just that).

One judge would award Uysk a sympathy round in the 9th when Bellew is taking a breather and doesn't win it quite as clearly as the others, while one would give Uysk the 12th too, who wouldn't be impressed by Bomber's showboating rather than him trying to close the show as Uysk swung for the fences.

And unlike the majority of this web shite or the main one, I have correctly predicted the outcome in all Bellew and Uysk contests so I'm an expert on this subject.

No idea why I bit on this lure but Usyk is a special fighter. The current players at HW should start worrying about when he lands up there.

I mean special as in an excellent boxer not special as in mentally challenged like Hans, Kell Brook and the Eubanks.

Bellew is going to have a horrible time whenever Drozd gets healthy and gets a chance to win his belt back.

It don't go the distance mate. Bellew would bomb the runner uysk out in 8 rounds.

Quote Originally Posted by lepinthehood View Post
    It don't go the distance mate. Bellew would bomb the runner uysk out in 8 rounds.
    You love Usyk, and you picked Makabu over Bellew, there's no way in hell you'd choose Tony over Oleksandr.

Quote Originally Posted by CST80 View Post
    You love Usyk, and you picked Makabu over Bellew, there's no way in hell you'd choose Tony over Oleksandr.
    Me picking makabu over bellew was a betting coup.