Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 59

Thread: When was the last time a yank fighter

  1. #21  
    Senior Member drenlou's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    5,272
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #22  
    Senior Member Two Eggs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    2,886
    I am trying to take the high road here but picking against your guy/countyman, apparently multiple times then gloating when he wins. Not a good look!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #23  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Lima Peru
    Posts
    3,199
    Quote Originally Posted by Two Eggs View Post
    I am trying to take the high road here but picking against your guy/countyman, apparently multiple times then gloating when he wins. Not a good look!
    Who picks Braehmer?Cleverly has class Braehmer is a borderline elite contender. I figured Cleverly was going to make Braehmer his punching bag.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #24  
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    1,028
    Never. Can you imagine drenpoo's hero Broner doing that?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #25  
    Senior Member drenlou's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    5,272
    Lepinthepoo, where are you, you bullshitter?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #26  
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Calzaghe View Post
    Never. Can you imagine drenpoo's hero Broner doing that?
    Wawk....Never. Can you imagine drenpoo's hero Broner doing that?.....Wawk
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #27  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    1,675
    Still waiting for answers, I see Alot of BUTTHURT But no answer to my question.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #28  
    Senior Member drenlou's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    5,272
    Quote Originally Posted by lepinthehood View Post
    Still waiting for answers, I see Alot of BUTTHURT But no answer to my question.
    You don't get to boast, you chicken shit lying ass motherfucker.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #29  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    1,675
    Quote Originally Posted by drenlou View Post
    You don't get to boast, you chicken shit lying ass motherfucker.
    who is boasting you dumfuck, im just asking when was the last time yank went to the home of the robberies and claimed the titles like Fury and Cleverly have done.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #30  
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    1,028
    Quote Originally Posted by lepinthehood View Post
    who is boasting you dumfuck, im just asking when was the last time yank went to the home of the robberies and claimed the titles like Fury and Cleverly have done.
    drenpoo's hero Broner can't even beat Kell Brook and Amir Khan's sons with corrupt judges. LMFAO
    Reply With Quote  
     

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •