Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: IB's Moochy Legal Counsel Fund

Quote Originally Posted by joe e View Post
    Y'all sound like a bunch of Douche Bags to me. The 3 of you deserve whatever happens to you. However, the Baby doesn't. This is wrong on so many levels it's ludicrous. The fuck is wrong with you?
    Do you hear me disagreeing?

Take a step back and breathe -you are currently overwhelmed not only emotionally but financially.Think about what is your priority here,not only moarally but practical.I would hope that your wife(ex) perhaps and your first born son is the first step to be addressed and additionally is a LEGAL obligation.Clear that matter up first.
    The second step is the stupidity of cheating on your wife with a former employee which not only cost you your job but has cost you your marriage breakdown and financial ruin.No offense,but this "other woman" had on going relationship with another man -while you were carrying on with her.I know it's hard to accept but is this woman really w orth the strife she has put you into?The guilt is compounded by the claim that she has a child consumated by you.
    Unless you are certain that your marriage is broken and cannot be fixed and you are not man enough to grovel back and ask for forgiveness you will be in a world of pain and confusion for some time.This other woman seems to have a bit of a history of not being honest in her relationships and this could be a on going addiction regardless of whether you choose her over your wife.In respect to her claim about "your child",I would tell her to prove it.
    Sorry to be so harsh but this is how I see the situation.Get temporary help from a friend,someplace you can crash in and call home ,get a job and take care of your priority-good luck man.

I'll try to toss you some dough man, I don't have much but this is a cause that I can relate to... Plus we owe it to the guy who's time on this site is almost like a 2nd job, giving us RBR's every week, professional level write ups and so on. I'll see what I can do man, best of luck!

Quote Originally Posted by fatcity View Post
    Take a step back and breathe -you are currently overwhelmed not only emotionally but financially.Think about what is your priority here,not only moarally but practical.I would hope that your wife(ex) perhaps and your first born son is the first step to be addressed and additionally is a LEGAL obligation.Clear that matter up first.
    The second step is the stupidity of cheating on your wife with a former employee which not only cost you your job but has cost you your marriage breakdown and financial ruin.No offense,but this "other woman" had on going relationship with another man -while you were carrying on with her.I know it's hard to accept but is this woman really w orth the strife she has put you into?The guilt is compounded by the claim that she has a child consumated by you.
    Unless you are certain that your marriage is broken and cannot be fixed and you are not man enough to grovel back and ask for forgiveness you will be in a world of pain and confusion for some time.This other woman seems to have a bit of a history of not being honest in her relationships and this could be a on going addiction regardless of whether you choose her over your wife.In respect to her claim about "your child",I would tell her to prove it.
    Sorry to be so harsh but this is how I see the situation.Get temporary help from a friend,someplace you can crash in and call home ,get a job and take care of your priority-good luck man.

None of that's bad advice. I've already started making amends with Mrs. Butt, and she is, surprisingly, my biggest supporter in this. She didn't even kick me out - although I do have to surrender my keys to her every weekday morning until she gets home from work as she wants me out there putting in full days of either job search or seeking low income legal help, rather than sleeping in and sitting around playing video games. (I wouldn't be anyway, but she's in every position to make such demands at this point, so nolo contendere...)

And you're right, the first step needs to be establishing proof, which is why I'm having a constable serve this summons tomorrow - which, for the record, the generosity of members of this forum has pretty much subsidized already, so I'll still be able to cover my bills for June (rent, utilities, Aiden's daycare) before my first unemployment check kicks in. Thank you all.

Quote Originally Posted by UnleashtheFURY View Post
    I'll try to toss you some dough man, I don't have much but this is a cause that I can relate to... Plus we owe it to the guy who's time on this site is almost like a 2nd job, giving us RBR's every week, professional level write ups and so on. I'll see what I can do man, best of luck!

Cheers, buddy.

Not to go off topic here, but does your OCD get worse when you're playing video games? It always effects mine...sometimes pretty badly.

While I sympathise with your situation I have a policy of not donating money to people over the internet.

Good luck with your struggles.

Quote Originally Posted by UnleashtheFURY View Post
    IB, I will send more this week...!!!

Fuck it if it sounds gay, I don't care but all you do for this website and us boxing fans; we owe you a hearty THANK YOU & you need to know we all do love ya brother...!!!

Quote Originally Posted by IntentionalButt View Post
    None of that's bad advice. I've already started making amends with Mrs. Butt, and she is, surprisingly, my biggest supporter in this. She didn't even kick me out - although I do have to surrender my keys to her every weekday morning until she gets home from work as she wants me out there putting in full days of either job search or seeking low income legal help, rather than sleeping in and sitting around playing video games. (I wouldn't be anyway, but she's in every position to make such demands at this point, so nolo contendere...)

And you're right, the first step needs to be establishing proof, which is why I'm having a constable serve this summons tomorrow - which, for the record, the generosity of members of this forum has pretty much subsidized already, so I'll still be able to cover my bills for June (rent, utilities, Aiden's daycare) before my first unemployment check kicks in. Thank you all.
    Your wife seems a good one.

Quote Originally Posted by Cafe View Post
    Your wife seems a good one.
    Yeah. Part of me worried she might go all Catelyn Stark but she doesn't hold any of this mess against the baby and should it ever come down to it, should the mother and husband be found unfit, she's prepared to raise him in our home with our son. Definitely a good egg..which of course only adds to my feeling like a piece of shit for all this.