Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: When IOTBA says kovalev got robbed, you know he got robbed!

Quote Originally Posted by flakka View Post
    It was the LA Times but Oakland is in California just like Los Angeles so it's not that different basically.
    i know oaklands in cali man. what did you score the fight? i had it 117-111

round 11 ward won that both landed jabs, but ward landed a meaty hook off the left body hook. mind you kovalev landed 3 successive sharp right hands.

7-5 kovalev.

Banned
    In the hood the real hood not where Adrian Broner lives
    Yea ward won round 11 and 7 but I got kovalev ahead here

Quote Originally Posted by Damager View Post
    i know oaklands in cali man. what did you score the fight? i had it 117-111
    I scored it 7-5 (+KD) for Kovalev. At worst it is 6-6 and Kovalev wins because of the KD.

Roc Nation bought the judges for both fights and they robbed the winners Kovalev and Perez.
    Last edited by flakka; 11-20-2016 at 04:29 PM.

kovalev beats wards body like a drum and pushes him back. easy kova round for the last round.

8-5 kovalev and he wins the fight. robbery and i feel sick. it wasnt really that close on round by round basis or any other crazy basis. like who wore the best gloves and short combo! which was also kovalev.

Quote Originally Posted by lepinthehood View Post
    kovalev beats wards body like a drum and pushes him back. easy kova round for the last round.

8-5 kovalev and he wins the fight. robbery and i feel sick. it wasnt really that close on round by round basis or any other crazy basis. like who wore the best gloves and short combo! which was also kovalev.
    them cheating yanks are at it again, its like they used affirmative action to score the fucking fight.

this also does nothing for wards populatity, he was shit to watch, the casuals dont want to watch that

and he's robbery has now turned at least half of the hardcore fans off of him

id rather go against blaming ward, but just blame the shite judges and the country of america as a whole.

id rather go against blaming ward, but just blame the shite judges and the country of america as a whole.
    hopefully when trump makes america great again, shit like this won't happen

on the bright side, ward is in a division where he is literally fucked. beterbiev will maul him to death and is a terrible style match up for ward, then you have hvodsyk and bivol to name a few. he's day in hospital will come

yeh but i wanted kova to be the man. but he can win the rematch, i have feeling ward may retire he doesnt wanna face beterbiev at all. gvodysk vs ward is a close fight, but i think ward would nick it.

yeh but i wanted kova to be the man. but he can win the rematch, i have feeling ward may retire he doesnt wanna face beterbiev at all. gvodysk vs ward is a close fight, but i think ward would nick it.
    why did you get booted lep