Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Travis Gotti having a meltdown over walters lomachenko lol

Banned
    In the hood the real hood not where Adrian Broner lives
    Quote Originally Posted by Two Eggs View Post
    Troy King is not really even considered a prospect. Challenging for a title is so far off at this point. He is getting taken the distance by guys with sub 500 records and looked poor hitting that heavy bag in the other vid. He is just another dumb racist Nigger who is not held to the same standards of speech and probably conduct as actual humans.
    i never even heard of this idiot before he is a nobody who hates on real talent I'd love to see GOLOVKIN make him a GOOD BOY

Quote Originally Posted by Zodius View Post
    i never even heard of this idiot before he is a nobody who hates on real talent I'd love to see GOLOVKIN make him a GOOD BOY
    He is a S.F. Bay area boxer who had maybe 50 amateur fights. I think he has like 8 as a pro with just 4 KO's. That boxing Ego clown who interviews him is also from the same area. He literally never says anything good about a White fighter. Earlier this year Derevyanchenko KO'd another Bay area fighter named Mike Guy in 8, winning every round along the way and King goes on some crusade on how Mike Guy would have won if he had a full training campl

This is a window into how the overwhelming majority of Blacks feel about Whites and boxing is bringing it to the forefront of public consciousness.

Banned
    In the hood the real hood not where Adrian Broner lives
    Quote Originally Posted by Two Eggs View Post
    He is a S.F. Bay area boxer who had maybe 50 amateur fights. I think he has like 8 as a pro with just 4 KO's. That boxing Ego clown who interviews him is also from the same area. He literally never says anything good about a White fighter. Earlier this year Derevyanchenko KO'd another Bay area fighter named Mike Guy in 8, winning every round along the way and King goes on some crusade on how Mike Guy would have won if he had a full training campl

This is a window into how the overwhelming majority of Blacks feel about Whites and boxing is bringing it to the forefront of public consciousness.
    good work two eggs you've given me an idea

if boxing highlights their true nature towards their hosts then we will use it to expose them

good work general two eggs never forget the Zodius project is inevitable

Edit: wrong forum