Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Something needs to be done about the racist undertone on these boards

Quote Originally Posted by Liquid Fire View Post
    PC correctness can fuck off. Soon as everyone admits they have prejudices the better. To deny it is to deny the human condition. We are all tribalistic... Just a fact. I do not like the OTHER as much as I like my own. Simple. Narrow minded maybe but at least I'm honest.
    This times 1000. If nobody is actually hurting or plotting to hurt anybody else then who gives a fuck? Preferences can't be forced. Are any of us tracking anybody down and planning a home invasion in the middle of the night? Nope. Not over fucking boxing preferences! Lol

From both sides or should I say ALL sides of the pond.. there are MANY people who are going to side with their race when it comes to boxing. And many of those exact same people can admit somebody different from their race is a good fighter. What gets on my nerves are the pukes in the main forum that ALWAYS fucking TRY and belittle a fighter who isn't their same skin tone. Not even so much as a "Wladimir was good and an ATG... BUT"

For example.. Lewis was a VERY good fighter. I don't like his personality especially when he was fighting.. but he was damn good. But you have a few fucks in there that NEVER give due credit to GGG, Wladimir, Vitali and so forth. That gets annoying and it's retarded. I DON'T like Ward or his personality! But the guy is good! I always side with Kovalev yes but I won't be seen saying "Ward sucks" Lol Because that's just not the truth.

Can't force preferences so if I see blacks always siding with black fighters... meh.. it is what it is! No worries! You'll see me siding with mainly white fighters. GET OVER IT! The majority of the boxing personalities I like happen to be white. It's NOT a crime.

It's just the retards that do it while NEVER fucking giving white fighters their due! Like Dildovelvet and Thatsright11 for example. That's why I constantly go on the offensive with those idiots.

Quote Originally Posted by Pugilist_Spec View Post
    I suppose IP bans aren't possible on this forum?
    They permabanned all his alts but they didnt IP ban him yet. Yes it is possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Todd498 View Post
    This times 1000. If nobody is actually hurting or plotting to hurt anybody else then who gives a fuck? Preferences can't be forced. Are any of us tracking anybody down and planning a home invasion in the middle of the night? Nope. Not over fucking boxing preferences! Lol

From both sides or should I say ALL sides of the pond.. there are MANY people who are going to side with their race when it comes to boxing. And many of those exact same people can admit somebody different from their race is a good fighter. What gets on my nerves are the pukes in the main forum that ALWAYS fucking TRY and belittle a fighter who isn't their same skin tone. Not even so much as a "Wladimir was good and an ATG... BUT"

For example.. Lewis was a VERY good fighter. I don't like his personality especially when he was fighting.. but he was damn good. But you have a few fucks in there that NEVER give due credit to GGG, Wladimir, Vitali and so forth. That gets annoying and it's retarded. I DON'T like Ward or his personality! But the guy is good! I always side with Kovalev yes but I won't be seen saying "Ward sucks" Lol Because that's just not the truth.

Can't force preferences so if I see blacks always siding with black fighters... meh.. it is what it is! No worries! You'll see me siding with mainly white fighters. GET OVER IT! The majority of the boxing personalities I like happen to be white. It's NOT a crime.

It's just the retards that do it while NEVER fucking giving white fighters their due! Like Dildovelvet and Thatsright11 for example. That's why I constantly go on the offensive with those idiots.
    I really don't know what the issue with general is though. You never see that kind of stuff in the classic forum. I've been posting there a lot since the day I registered, more than in general, people have their preferences there just as much, but it never escalates to the point where people are getting banned, making troll threads and making alts. Some of the scum of on here should just be dealt with so that the rest of us can actually enjoy normal dicsussion.

I really don't know what the issue with general is though. You never see that kind of stuff in the classic forum. I've been posting there a lot since the day I registered, more than in general, people have their preferences there just as much, but it never escalates to the point where people are getting banned, making troll threads and making alts. Some of the scum of on here should just be dealt with so that the rest of us can actually enjoy normal dicsussion.
    I need names.

KUSH? ISAL? Blizzy? Herol G? Dino Velvet? Slender? Etc etc GO!

Banned
    In the hood the real hood not where Adrian Broner lives
    Dino and herol hate on boxers. That's something you'd except from a boxing forum. I never really got the impression from them that they're racist. The issue is guys like shockmaster and cereal lobotomy, but also Zodius and his kind who are obviously just the same alts over and over again. If you hate blacks that's fine. I couldn't care less. You got plenty of forums on the internet to express that. But that shit doesn't belong on a boxing forum. This has nothing to do with political correctness. I come here to discuss boxing, not listen to a bunch of faggots go on and on about "cuban glass chins", "Eastern Europeans are all on PEDs and have no heart" and so on and so on. I can't remember the last time I had a good discussion in general.
    be quiet you idiot I'm not an alt

crybaby little pussy

Banned
    In the hood the real hood not where Adrian Broner lives
    Like I haven't been around when Willie and Cereal polluted the boards with their bullshit. But that doesn't really justify the current situation. You still have guys like Blizzy Blizz, Zodius etc. not to mention a ton of alts that all seem to be the same poster. Mods should keep that shit in check. We're here to discuss sports.
    what have I said that is racist on esb ?

go on smarty pants I love iron mike, Sam Langford and SRL who all happen to black I'm also a fan of pacquiao

Erm, there's a difference between what you're saying and the shit that goes on on these boards. The classic forum is stacked with white men from the friggin 60s and you don't see that type of shit there AT ALL. There's actually quality discussion going on there in every thread, in contrast to the general which consists of 90% shitposting.
    if you want to hear some crazy fucking posters, go tell them nostalgia tards that wladimir klitschko would beat sam langford lol

they will lose their fucking minds

If you want mature discussion The Classic forum is definitely the place to go. Theres a few "185lb Marciano would beat prime Lewis" types but on the whole the place is way classier and more knowledgeable than the General

I cant be arsed with the trolls on the General but its funny sometimes. You soon learn to pick out the good posters who are there for proper boxing discussion and the trolls. Anyone who takes it too far gets banned

But dont expect non racism in this Lounge. A few of the threads are non race related, but the vast majority are, and are from people who have been furious for a long time at the preferential treatment the coons got over whiteys

Quote Originally Posted by bottom View Post
    I cant be arsed with the trolls on the General but its funny sometimes. You soon learn to pick out the good posters who are there for proper boxing discussion and the trolls. Anyone who takes it too far gets banned
    Nah they don't.Herol gee has been doing his anti white hateful negative thing he does day in day out for 7 years. Cereal monotomy was allowed to be racist for a long time... you got pro black mods like the professor who allow anti white racism

Quote Originally Posted by Green Pants UK View Post
    Nah they don't.Herol gee has been doing his anti white hateful negative thing he does day in day out for 7 years. Cereal monotomy was allowed to be racist for a long time... you got pro black mods like the professor who allow anti white racism

Herol's just a miserable cunt

CST has brought some balance back to the disgustingly pro black pro Jew agenda they had going on in here for a while