Thread: Something needs to be done about the racist undertone on these boards

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by bottom View Post
    Herol's just a miserable cunt

CST has brought some balance back to the disgustingly pro black pro Jew agenda they had going on in here for a while
    he only hates white fighters though-fact.so Im sure its a racism thing with him

yep he definitely has It was awful a few years back for that.. you could never praise the likes of Sturm, Abraham, Calzaghe, Klitschko's etc when they were in their prime without a load of these cunts jumping into the thread telling you they were bums who never fight anyone

You have to control the number of demo's, once they become overreprsented in anything it gets ruined, message boards not withstanding.

Quote Originally Posted by Pugilist_Spec View Post
    Dino and herol hate on boxers. That's something you'd except from a boxing forum. I never really got the impression from them that they're racist. The issue is guys like shockmaster and cereal lobotomy, but also Zodius and his kind who are obviously just the same alts over and over again. If you hate blacks that's fine. I couldn't care less. You got plenty of forums on the internet to express that. But that shit doesn't belong on a boxing forum. This has nothing to do with political correctness. I come here to discuss boxing, not listen to a bunch of faggots go on and on about "cuban glass chins", "Eastern Europeans are all on PEDs and have no heart" and so on and so on. I can't remember the last time I had a good discussion in general.
    Guys like dino and herolgee ruin the forum no matter whether they are racist or not. They are agenda driven spastics, especially dino. By the way dino obviously hates Eastern Europeans he talks shit about every EE boxer, lately about Usyk. And I am not sure that the classic forum is all that, I saw that black supremacist moron blackhercules posting there often.

Quote Originally Posted by flakka View Post
    Guys like dino and herolgee ruin the forum no matter whether they are racist or not. They are agenda driven spastics, especially dino. By the way dino obviously hates Eastern Europeans he talks shit about every EE boxer, lately about Usyk. And I am not sure that the classic forum is all that, I saw that black supremacist moron blackhercules posting there often.
    i don't if dino hates all eastern europeans, he hates usyk and ggg but i think thats just because they are with K2 and he hates wlad so much he hates them

classic is full of nostalgia tards who would shit their pants and throw a hissy fit if some suggested the 6'7 250 pound wladimir klitschko even had a chance against the 5'7 160 pound sam langford.

whe you break it down they rreally are the most mentally ill posters on the forum

Quote Originally Posted by Damager View Post
    i don't if dino hates all eastern europeans, he hates usyk and ggg but i think thats just because they are with K2 and he hates wlad so much he hates them

classic is full of nostalgia tards who would shit their pants and throw a hissy fit if some suggested the 6'7 250 pound wladimir klitschko even had a chance against the 5'7 160 pound sam langford.

whe you break it down they rreally are the most mentally ill posters on the forum

https://www.boxingforum24.com/thread...ngford.534480/

Quote Originally Posted by Pugilist_Spec View Post
    Some had Sam winning and even considering this fight close is a sign of insanity

Quote Originally Posted by Damager View Post
    Some had Sam winning and even considering this fight close is a sign of insanity
    I've just fired in a thread there. Lets see what they make of that

Marciano seems to be the Calzaghe of the Classic - so many threads about the guy years after his retirement

Quote Originally Posted by flakka View Post

Ruin it for who exactly, you? Who are you anyway? I don't see any Flakka in the general forum. Don't you have the guts to post under one handle? Who are you?
    Its obvious to everybody that the general has gone to shit since the vermin on here have spilled over. I don't hate Easters Euro's , but you're crowd definitely hates anybody that isn't EE. Ive given many EE's their props and am a fan of loads but im not here to justify myself. You don't post out of a love for the sport , you post to push an agenda you can't push in the real world... Low life filth!!!!!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Dino View Post
    Ruin it for who exactly, you? Who are you anyway? I don't see any Flakka in the general forum. Don't you have the guts to post under one handle? Who are you?
    Its obvious to everybody that the general has gone to shit since the vermin on here have spilled over. I don't hate Easters Euro's , but you're crowd definitely hates anybody that isn't EE. Ive given many EE's their props and am a fan of loads but im not here to justify myself. You don't post out of a love for the sport , you post to push an agenda you can't push in the real world... Low life filth!!!!!
    100% couldn't have said it better myself, he posts as deyell on the main forum, is a white supremacist, they have absolutely destroyed what should be a sports forum, and like everyone is saying they have no interest in boxing, it's all to push their supremacist agenda, absolutely disgusting, the moderators need to wake up

Quote Originally Posted by Dino View Post
    You are the worst poster on the main site, but fortunately for you Mikelascano and his 15 alts has you beat