Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: WTF is with actors????

Quote Originally Posted by Zodius View Post
    Fuck clooney and de Niro

TRUMP IS PRESIDENT YOU LIBERAL FAGS

WHY HAVEN'T YOU MOVED TO CANADA LIKE YOU BITCHES PROMISED
    Exactly. That fat, nasty, warthog carpet muncher Rosie O'Donnell needs to get cracked the fuck out in a dark alley and her 'wife' needs to get won over and impregnated by a redneck alpha male. Then maybe she'll disappear

I could write a fucking 10 page article on privileged pampered smarmy Hollywood actors extemporaneously, I hate Meryl Streep with a passion and have for years, especially how she smugly sits there every year like a deserving queen while phonies shovel praise down here throat, she lives in an insulated world of yes people and is so out of touch with reality at this point she thinks she's the normal one and the rest of Americans are the ones that are out of touch, she's an overrated megalomaniac who you're always aware of the fact that she's acting, which is a sign of a bad actor, everything she does lately is very actorly, a opposed to truly melting into the role, and personally I'm glad she revealed to the rest of the country what an elitist obnoxious despicable cunt she really is, its long overdue.

Marlon Brando who was a bonafide genius and had every right to boast and brag couldn't have said t any better.

“There are no artists. We are businessmen. We’re merchants. There is no art. It’s all bullshit.”

“Lying for a living, that’s what acting is. If I hadn’t had the good luck to be an actor, I would probably have been a con man. A good con man.”

Banned
    In the hood the real hood not where Adrian Broner lives
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd498 View Post
    Exactly. That fat, nasty, warthog carpet muncher Rosie O'Donnell needs to get cracked the fuck out in a dark alley and her 'wife' needs to get won over and impregnated by a redneck alpha male. Then maybe she'll disappear
    i'm so ashamed that fat fucking hippo comes from Irish stock

i want her to die in pain

Quote Originally Posted by Todd498 View Post
    Nope!! That's including that fat Silverback Rosie O'Donnell. And Cher also! Fucking feminazi pieces of shit. They both must have had a million "Need help packing??" offers the day after the election. Lol
    rosie o'donnell did one of the most disgusting things iv ever seen to a child in my life in what she did to Barron Trump

there was a video going around on youtube that supposibly showed signs that barron trump has autism. Some of the symptoms like he was restless and figiting, ggs he is a 10 year old that is made sit through he's father giving speeches everyday all day long, of course he is going to be restless. also when trump had won the election they said he was acting weird on stage rubbing he's eyes and stuff, the fucker had to stay up until 3am to listen to he's father give a fucking speech, its amazing he didn't fall over.

well anyway rosie announced on tv that the trumps should embrace barrons autism and show courage that more families won't be ashamed of it. the fucker doesn't have autism. and now half the country thinks he does because rosie o'donnell and these left wing retards have been spreading it around. they had no consideration for the kid and while they acted like it was for a good cause they only have one thing in mind, either embarrass trump for hiding he's childs autism, or spread the fake lie he's child had autism to upset the whole family

melina trump(the sexy bitch) is suing the maker of the video and rosie o'donnell thank god

Quote Originally Posted by Liquid Fire View Post
    A new has tag needs starting... #actors and media luvvies don't matter as much as they think they do!

Clooney LOL All them houses & boats?? How many refugees has he housed or said he would house??? Fucking zero.

We as in society should do that whilst they ponce around living it up telling us we should! I'm sure if the world was my financial oyster & playground I'd be as virtuous & welcoming too. However real people struggle themselves enough. Sorry for the worlds problems but actors can just fuck off.
    if i was president and these left wing lunatics and politicians were pushing for immigrants, id fine.

every act and liberal has to house the first immigrants, we will see how you feel about it a year later and if you still think its a good idea we will do it. Id then make sure they got the worst of the worst immigrants to live with them lol

Quote Originally Posted by Damager View Post
    if i was president and these left wing lunatics and politicians were pushing for immigrants, id fine.

every act and liberal has to house the first immigrants, we will see how you feel about it a year later and if you still think its a good idea we will do it. Id then make sure they got the worst of the worst immigrants to live with them lol
    I would personally send these guys to Hollywood celebs:

Quote Originally Posted by CST80 View Post
    I could write a fucking 10 page article on privileged pampered smarmy Hollywood actors extemporaneously, I hate Meryl Streep with a passion and have for years, especially how she smugly sits there every year like a deserving queen while phonies shovel praise down here throat, she lives in an insulated world of yes people and is so out of touch with reality at this point she thinks she's the normal one and the rest of Americans are the ones that are out of touch, she's an overrated megalomaniac who you're always aware of the fact that she's acting, which is a sign of a bad actor, everything she does lately is very actorly, a opposed to truly melting into the role, and personally I'm glad she revealed to the rest of the country what an elitist obnoxious despicable cunt she really is, its long overdue.

Marlon Brando who was a bonafide genius and had every right to boast and brag couldn't have said t any better.

“There are no artists. We are businessmen. We’re merchants. There is no art. It’s all bullshit.”

“Lying for a living, that’s what acting is. If I hadn’t had the good luck to be an actor, I would probably have been a con man. A good con man.”
    I don't get the Meryl Streep sycophants. She's good but Vanessa Redgrave is three times the actress she is! Go watch her cameo appearance in The Pledge. Completely steals the film off Jack Nicholson. Just get off your soap box woman..

Fed up of all this black pandering in Hollywood too at the minute. Thought it was merit not ethnicity that got you the roles & accolades?? Hate it. BBC is getting the same way too.. I mean suddenly Lenny henry is the new Olivier, Richard Pryor & Billy Connolly combined!

Quote Originally Posted by Damager View Post

Ya let every liberal house a family , make it a law, then lets see how fucking liberal they are!

Why did none of the actors allude to that heinous torture of a white special needs kid? Why don't they ever mention the homeless natives?! Plenty of em.. War vets, mental issue sufferers? Streets are littered with homeless US citizens! Happy to highlight the plight of foreign ones aren't they! Streep was quick to point out Trump mocking a disabled guy but what about that incident i just mentioned! Fucking phony white guilt bleeding heart apologists.

Quote Originally Posted by Liquid Fire View Post
    Why did none of the actors allude to that heinous torture of a white special needs kid? Why don't they ever mention the homeless natives?! Plenty of em.. War vets, mental issue sufferers? Streets are littered with homeless US citizens! Happy to highlight the plight of foreign ones aren't they! Streep was quick to point out Trump mocking a disabled guy but what about that incident i just mentioned! Fucking phony white guilt bleeding heart apologists.

they think they have the public on their side because they live in a liberal celebrity and media echo chamber, the fucking normal people cant stand them and they just futher alienate them