Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The Enfield Haunting

1. #1 The Enfield Haunting 
    The Enfield Haunting

Has anybody read about this before or seen any of the programs. I remember when I was a child, a friend of mine had a book about it.
    A couple of years or so back the was a 3 part series based on the incidents.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enfield_Poltergeist

There is quite alot of footage on Youtube and many articles that can be read.

So what are your opinions on the subject?

When watching a video on Youtube, I couldnt understand why when you have a someone speaking in a different voice, why the camera doesnt stay on that person and ask them questions.

Discuss this and give any personal haunting story that you have.

I have one ghost story that was something I was witness to.
    I know someone who has been in the house that was talked about in the film "When The Lights Went Out" and they mentioned things they were told that was not included in the film
    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1743993/?ref_=nv_sr_1

Quote Originally Posted by bailey View Post
    The Enfield Haunting

Has anybody read about this before or seen any of the programs. I remember when I was a child, a friend of mine had a book about it.
    A couple of years or so back the was a 3 part series based on the incidents.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enfield_Poltergeist

There is quite alot of footage on Youtube and many articles that can be read.

So what are your opinions on the subject?

When watching a video on Youtube, I couldnt understand why when you have a someone speaking in a different voice, why the camera doesnt stay on that person and ask them questions.

Discuss this and give any personal haunting story that you have.

I have one ghost story that was something I was witness to.
    I know someone who has been in the house that was talked about in the film "When The Lights Went Out" and they mentioned things they were told that was not included in the film
    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1743993/?ref_=nv_sr_1
    Yes it was a bunch of pubescant teenagers fucking around. I think hauntings are either a replay or our own consciousness manifesting stuff and we aren't able to understand it. It was actually ridiculous that particular case. You could tell the girl was just jumping out of bed and that phony voice was the rhetoric of but not the correct sound of a teenage girl. Its a joke.. There wasn't much to do back then lol

i watched the dvd
    good.
    despite all the tv programmes i am sure there is nothing whatsoever after death.

Quote Originally Posted by Liquid Fire View Post
    Yes it was a bunch of pubescant teenagers fucking around. I think hauntings are either a replay or our own consciousness manifesting stuff and we aren't able to understand it. It was actually ridiculous that particular case. You could tell the girl was just jumping out of bed and that phony voice was the rhetoric of but not the correct sound of a teenage girl. Its a joke.. There wasn't much to do back then lol
    It still gets talked about from time to time. There were many separate sightings which makes it interesting. I would have liked the camera to have stayed on more, but it was some years ago.

Have you ever had anything odd happen?

Quote Originally Posted by sean View Post
    i watched the dvd
    good.
    despite all the tv programmes i am sure there is nothing whatsoever after death.
    I think there is something due to various things. Would you stay a night alone in that house with that in mind?

Banned
    In the hood the real hood not where Adrian Broner lives
    I've read about it interesting case it might have been true but hard to say

Quote Originally Posted by Zodius View Post
    I've read about it interesting case it might have been true but hard to say
    Have you watched any of the bits on Youtube?

Banned
    In the hood the real hood not where Adrian Broner lives
    Quote Originally Posted by bailey View Post
    Have you watched any of the bits on Youtube?
    yes I have some of the police who attended the premises seemed to feel there was something supernatural going on in that house

I'm obsessed with the paranormal and watch all the ghost shows that come on over here, Ghost Hunters, Ghost Hunters International, Paranormal Witness, Fact Or Faked, Haunted Highway, Alaskan Haunting, The Haunted Collector, A Haunting, The Haunting Of..., The Haunted lol and I even watched Most Haunted the UK show I'm sure most of you have heard of, it was picked up by the Travel Channel here about 10 years ago.

I vaguely recall seeing something about it on one of them, although I may be mistaken, regardless, I've heard of it, but haven't looked into it very closely. I'll watch this later.

Quote Originally Posted by Zodius View Post
    yes I have some of the police who attended the premises seemed to feel there was something supernatural going on in that house
    I watched one where there was someone not related outside who claimed to have seen one of the children levitating.
    Its one of those stories with so much surrounding it