Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How many black and Mexican people are there in Belfast?

1. #1 How many black and Mexican people are there in Belfast? 
    Because thatsright11 claimed to be from belfast and mixed raced Half irish half mexican.. and hes also claimed to part black.

im pretty sure Belfast has the largest white population of any big Uk city.. its like 99% white..and the very few non white people there get zubjected to bad racist attacks.

Thatsright11 dropped the classic leftie self loathing line..''I have black friends''

What is the chances of him telling the truth in a city like Belfast. Wheres theres hardly any blacks and probably ZERO Mexicans

im pretty sure spazcano is a mentally ill retard, he is ip banned but calls other people trolls lol

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Damager View Post
    im pretty sure spazcano is a mentally ill retard, he is ip banned but calls other people trolls lol
    So what about Jor jr, Mulder, smoking man, all profiles the professor banned of yours' which you used to troll on you pathetic racist! I am not ip banned! and as you know the ban was because i reported a death threat, also it's being removed by the admin soon! I am a boxing fan, that's my interest you are not! it's all to promote your agenda

Quote Originally Posted by Thatsright11 View Post
    So what about Jor jr, Mulder, smoking man, all profiles the professor banned of yours' which you used to troll on you pathetic racist! I am not ip banned! and as you know the ban was because i reported a death threat, also it's being removed by the admin soon! I am a boxing fan, that's my interest you are not! it's all to promote your agenda
    you are ip banned lol they doesn't want lesser thans like you hanging around like a bad smell haha

your not a boxing fan thats why you got banned haha

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Damager View Post
    you are ip banned lol they doesn't want lesser thans like you hanging around like a bad smell haha your not a boxing fan thats why you got banned haha
    No idiot! like I just told you already, your a racist pos, who trolled uinder mulder, smoking man joe jr, banned by profesor, your now trolling under jim dean! your pathetic and not one of you supremacist trolls are interested in boxing, you've destroyed the site!

He once claimed he was a boxing coach in belfast. But he never answers when i bring up him saying that lol
    Last edited by Green Pants UK; 01-10-2017 at 05:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Thatsright11 View Post
    If you keep up this rubbish I will have the admins IP ban you! Keep it up you spawn of satan.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by KingVitali View Post
    If you keep up this rubbish I will have the admins IP ban you! Keep it up you spawn of satan.
    Tell me again how "blacks have the lowest Iq's and the smallest brains" ? you racist pos! you should be perma banned from any sports or boxing forum, you trolls have completely infested and destroyed the forum attacking every asian, non black and cuban fighters, something needs to be done about you trolls, and lets see if cst bans this profile, it will be testament to his agenda, what the professor already knows!

Its EXTREMELY ironic thatsright11..

How you constantly call people trolls, racists; and not boxing fans, and constantly say theyve had accounts banned.

When youve had about 15 accounts banned for trolling and race baiting! Everyone is in agreement you are a troll and racist..You don't wanna talk about boxing yourself!.. you aint no boxing fan.

Doesn't matter that you have downs syndrome/ Autism/ low IQ/ Depression ....Just think about what you are saying mike.... its EXTREMELY ironic, it couldn't be more ironic.

Blacks do have the lowest IQs and the smallest brains though. So whats wrong with saying that