Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: spazcano boxing is your life yet you can't fight..

1. #1 spazcano boxing is your life yet you can't fight.. 
    You dedicate your whole life to pro black trolling on a boxing forum in a sport dominated by whites. You talk about boxing like its life or death its that important to you. Yet your feminine inferior self won't meet up for a straightener. Meet up with me or one of the other forum boys like Zodius. One on one. Then nothing will be said in here afterwards.. it'll be over. What do you say.... Man up.

Quote Originally Posted by Green Pants UK View Post
    You dedicate your whole life to pro black trolling on a boxing forum in a sport dominated by whites. You talk about boxing like its life or death its that important to you. Yet your feminine inferior self won't meet up for a straightener. Meet up with me or one of the other forum boys like Zodius. One on one. Then nothing will be said in here afterwards.. it'll be over. What do you say.... Man up.
    The thing is he lives in the UK, he could easily meet up with you guys, but he is a coward with a GLASS jaw like his CUBAN heroes!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by KingVitali View Post
    The thing is he lives in the UK, he could easily meet up with you guys, but he is a coward with a GLASS jaw like his CUBAN heroes!
    can we get you to do more of that anti cuban trolling on the main mirko? or is that to much to ask you racist pos!

Banned
    You guys are not men! just cowards hiding online behind a screen, if you want to meet up send a location! your both what mid 30's? old men who have never boxed in their live's and troll online all day? sounds pretty easy!

Quote Originally Posted by Thatsright11 View Post
    can we get you to do more of that anti cuban trolling on the main mirko? or is that to much to ask you racist pos!
    I still need evidence from you that I said racist things on the main

You guys are not men! just cowards hiding online behind a screen, if you want to meet up send a location! your both what mid 30's? old men who have never boxed in their live's and troll online all day? sounds pretty easy!
    Thats exactly what you are. Cowards only lie like you do.

Im 27 actually how old are you?
    Ive been fighting all my life I guarantee I would seriously hurt you. I'm pretty sure you're some sort of agarophobic mentally ill pussy whos never even had a heated argument with someone in the real world let alone a fight. Tell me where you are or we can meet halfway wherever you want. Give me your number and I'll call you right now to arrange this.

I dont live in the UK, but Zodius and Popitoff would love to meet you at a location

Banned
    Thats exactly what you are. Cowards only lie like you do. Im 27 actually how old are you? Ive been fighting all my life I guarantee I would seriously hurt you. I'm pretty sure you're some sort of agarophobic mentally ill pussy whos never even had a heated argument with someone in the real world let alone a fight. Tell me where you are or we can meet halfway wherever you want. Give me your number and I'll call you right now to arrange this.
    Let see if if your willing to put a face to all the trolling you do online! and me? the difference with me is i don't attack or hate anyone you do, do you have skype? let's arrange this! you don't have to show your face on cam just microphone! let's talk!

Banned
    let's see if you guys are really the same in person or on microhpone im going to set up a chat on skype or google hangout, we can talk about this maybe i can talk some sense into you!

Record it for the lounge mikey boy.