Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 55

Thread: New term in boxing 'american privilege'

  1. #1 New term in boxing 'american privilege' 
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    1,167
    if the left are allowed to used the retarded concept of privilege well so am i, except il use it against them lmfao

    when ward got paid 5 million to kovalev 2 million , that was american privilege that the bigot ward used to discriminate against a poor immigrant

    when jacobs didnt get drug tested and ggg had year round drug testing, that was american privilege the corrupt wbc enforce.

    as the left always tell us , we all are racist, which mean what jacobs and ward done was racist. because they abused their american privilege.

    we need to pointt this out to people?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #2  
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    In the hood the real hood not where Adrian Broner lives
    Posts
    4,992
    You'll catch a ban for using this upstairs I reckon
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #3  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    1,167
    Quote Originally Posted by Zodius View Post
    You'll catch a ban for using this upstairs I reckon
    its a tough one really like.

    on the one hand the professor will be all butthurt about it being against americans, on the other hand it fits right in with the social justice retardation he loves.

    it might just slide
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #4  
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    In the hood the real hood not where Adrian Broner lives
    Posts
    4,992
    Ha ha well you start using it and if it slides I'll follow
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #5  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    1,721
    It also the american P4P rankings, not the world p4p rankings. because a non american cant be a top p4per fighter, even when the yank get there ass kicked in there own backyard.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #6  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    1,167
    Quote Originally Posted by lepinthehood View Post
    It also the american P4P rankings, not the world p4p rankings. because a non american cant be a top p4per fighter, even when the yank get there ass kicked in there own backyard.

    lol ya and after floyd left they had to parachute andre ward in from in the middle of no where to the top 3 just so they had an american in the top 5 lol

    and crawford just flys up the p4p rankings lol
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #7  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    1,104
    Quote Originally Posted by Damager View Post
    lol ya and after floyd left they had to parachute andre ward in from in the middle of no where to the top 3 just so they had an american in the top 5 lol

    and crawford just flys up the p4p rankings lol
    The winner of Danny Garcia vs Thurman will probably take the #1 spot on every single American P4P ranking chart.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #8  
    Senior Member Two Eggs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    3,221
    If I have a son I will paint him Black and send him to a boxing gym. He will get every opportunity for success humanly possible.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #9  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    1,167
    Quote Originally Posted by Two Eggs View Post
    If I have a son I will paint him Black and send him to a boxing gym. He will get every opportunity for success humanly possible.
    don't make this about race two eggs, by leaving the term at american privilege is may become an acceptable term on the main site, which is fair

    convoluting it with race will just make it be thrown out as garbage, its a legit point
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #10  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    2,812
    Quote Originally Posted by Two Eggs View Post
    If I have a son I will paint him Black and send him to a boxing gym. He will get every opportunity for success humanly possible.
    Hahahaha!! Your cat already probably gets special privileges here and there
    Reply With Quote  
     

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •