Thread: Another British boxer meets his match

1. #1 Another British boxer meets his match 

lol What a tool. He seemed totally oblivious to the idea that the lion might react like that. I saw a lion when I was on holiday in Athens once. Me and a couple of mates were walking through a park - just a regular park with families and people sunbathing and frolicking about - and then out of nowhere we heard this almighty roar. Naturally we wondered what the fuck it was and went over to investigate. And lo and behold we found this huge lion in a secluded area in the park locked in a circular dome shaped cage. There was no one around to stop you from going up to it and the gaps in the bars were more than wide enough to put your hands through too. It was the biggest lion I've ever seen. Its head was gigantic.

Quote Originally Posted by Serge View Post
    lol What a tool. He seemed totally oblivious to the idea that the lion might react like that. I saw a lion when I was on holiday in Athens once. Me and a couple of mates were walking through a park - just a regular park with families and people sunbathing and frolicking about - and then out of nowhere we heard this almighty roar. Naturally we wondered what the fuck it was and went over to investigate. And lo and behold we found this huge lion in a secluded area in the park locked in a circular dome shaped cage. There was no one around to stop you from going up to it and the gaps in the bars were more than wide enough to put your hands through too. It was the biggest lion I've ever seen. Its head was gigantic.

That's crazy. Makes a difference from a roundabout lol

Apparently Robbie Gaine is/was the Welsh Light Heavyweight boxing champ (as of 2015)

Must make Calzaghe so proud having a chav muppet like that following in his footsteps

http://www.dailypost.co.uk/news/nort...kicked-8527410

Quote Originally Posted by bottom View Post
    That's crazy. Makes a difference from a roundabout lol

Apparently Robbie Gaine is/was the Welsh Light Heavyweight boxing champ (as of 2015)

Must make Calzaghe so proud having a chav muppet like that following in his footsteps

http://www.dailypost.co.uk/news/nort...kicked-8527410
    lol it sure does. It was very surreal and unexpected.

Robbie Gaine looks like a right unlikeable twat, Super Joe needs to come out of retirement and paddle his ass.