Thread: G can't do this

1. #1 G can't do this 
    https://mobile.twitter.com/Tom_Gray_...25675983699968

Look at real skill and ability. Not hyped by no means. SRL had eye surgery not to long before this incident. Sinclair was told it was just play. G in his life could never pull off that combination that triggered Sinclair into getting more serious and then jabbing Leonard's eye.

The moral of the story is your hypejobs will never reach that level. G was exposed in victory. G knocks out giants lmao. They must've been cab drivers like the rest. That KD on Jacobs was one of the most pathetic ones I've seen in a minute. Just a bit better than Shane Mosleys against Pacquiao.

G can't fight backwards. His defense consists of turtling up when people throw combinations. He has slow hands. Body shots kill any momentum he can muster. Danny fucking Jacobs (a man with a caveman style) was boxing him from SP position. Without power, G would be a punching bag period. If this is the guy you all still put your faith in I feel very sad for you. You're just trolling.

SRL wasn't smoke and mirrors. These p4p lists which are now agenda hold as much water as G actually being a truly great fighter.
    I don't think he can get Jacobs in a rematch. I give Eubanks Jr a good shot against him. Casuals don't even buy into the hype. Doubt he reached 200k buys.

My ban is up tomorrow. Just wanted to leave you bums with some food for thought. Kardashion era is shit. Santa Claus isn't real. Take your ban time to learn more about boxing and reflect how you idiots can actually be good posters.

Living in your alternate realities about this new found era of boxing and how whites are the new "niggers" isn't going to help matters. This is the worst era of boxing in history as far as talent and relevancy. Tyson Fury is a joke. G is of course a hypejob. The only fighter I like from this post Floyd era is Loma but even he has already fallen short against a gate keeper.

This using of amateur backgrounds as talking points should be put to rest as well. G has been exposed by a WW and a guy most of you were writing off as having a glass chin. Let that sink in. He finally started fighting higher class fighters. Not Lemiew and other bums. I know you guys are new to this shit.

This is only for you anti-black wiggers. The rest of you are okay in my book.

Cheers!!!

P.S. I was in jail only once for 28 hours. I was a young buck and was put in due to a screw up by lazy government workers not updating my status meaning I was falsely put in. True story. Well I had my boy (a white guy if that matters) post my bail. It was 500 bones. He knew I was good for the money which I paid to him the next day. While I was in jail I realized that mutherfuckers there loved being in jail and always find themselves coming back.

Those losers remind me of you guys. You can't even function on a message board. I didn't sleep the whole time I was in jail. I started seeing colors and shit. I was so happy when they called my name to get the fuck out of there. Kinda reminds me of now. Thought I share that with you fucking rejects. Well anyhow. Fuck you losers and your bitch tranny lady girl, the closest thing to pussy you can get. Why you think it's attracted to bums like you. I will be causing havok in the main soon lmao

Oh btw.....

😭😂😭😂😭😂😭😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😭😭😭😭😭😭😂😂😂😂😂😭😭😭😭😭😂😂😂😭😭😂😂😭😭😭😂😂😂😂😂😂😭😭😭😭 😭😂😂😂😭😂😭😂😭😂

Btw, you pussies were so quiet on fight night. The only activity happened the following afternoon and it was a group therapy thread. I knew your queer egos took a big hit lmao. I'll be reading your pathetic excuses on the main.

"LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL" Fucking epic thread bro!!

Another worthless rant from theydontboxnomore

SRL'e entire career consisted on beating up poorly trained fighters from other countries and his fellow American's. Today he gets knocked the fuck out by Lemieux, let that sink in. American boxers are vastly overrated, nobody believes their hype anymore.
    Last edited by KingVitali; 03-24-2017 at 06:13 PM.
    Against the Regressive Left

Also just because you keep repeating the same shit over and over again, does not make it true, I hope you know that is not how life works.
    Against the Regressive Left

Here's me crying when G beat DJ. Okay. You pussies got yourselves banned all at the same time because you were mad DJ exposed your hypejob fighting in a style he never fought in before. I stand by it. DJ would get your little hypejob in a rematch.

This is not crying at all. You pussies couldn't even respond to this thread because you knew it was true.