Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Dino the plague rats identity revealed.

Quote Originally Posted by Two Eggs View Post
    Look at Anjem losing it's shit. LOOOL

Yeah you know everything and are so great just like that Nigger Theychimpmore7. All you shit filth mutts have the same default setting. You are a plague rat coward who would run if ever confronted.
    Look at this typical cliche back woods bum. Stfu you fucking junkie. There's nothing European about your garbage filthy ass. You just learned earlier this year they called fries chips. We all know you're going to cry later so give it a rest trying to act like you're not a coward. You live in a fucking meth lab lmao

Quote Originally Posted by TheyDontBoxNoMore7 View Post
    Look at this typical cliche back woods bum. Stfu you fucking junkie. There's nothing European about your garbage filthy ass. You just learned earlier this year they called fries chips. We all know you're going to cry later so give it a rest trying to act like you're not a coward. You live in a fucking meth lab lmao
    only one reply to thisl.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tAMsjMMc7rc

Quote Originally Posted by Two Eggs View Post
    Macho man was the GOAT

Quote Originally Posted by Dino View Post
    We created hooligasim and it was far worse than your mickey mouse copy cat version ever was.
    Today Football hooligans are pretty much looked down upon in every country they fester , including Ukraine. They are a dying breed , if not bred out completely. Only a tiny minority exist now they do not reflect society . But go an tell me im wrong. Come back and tell me your country is a redneck racist championing shit hole.. You dumb fuck. Actually its not your fault . Blame your mothers glue sniffing addiction and needle swapping habits? Is she still alive btw. The rotten ol cunt.
    Well my country might be a shithole, but I would rather live in this kind of shithole than in a country that is going to be overwhelmed by muzzies and negroes soon and you have to worry about terrorist attacks every day. You might as well live under Sharia law soon but hey at least you can brag about how non-racist you are. Let's just wait who will have the last laugh, shall we?

I know enough about the real English hooligans, Millwall had one game in EE and they came. But I also know how chavs like yourself ended up when they met real Russian hooligans in Marseille. You can't tell me shit Paki lover.

Tell us once again how you owned night clubs in Romania. That would be good for a laugh.

Quote Originally Posted by flakka View Post
    Well my country might be a shithole, but I would rather live in this kind of shithole than in a country that is going to be overwhelmed by muzzies and negroes soon and you have to worry about terrorist attacks every day. You might as well live under Sharia law soon but hey at least you can brag about how non-racist you are. Let's just wait who will have the last laugh, shall we?

I know enough about the real English hooligans, Millwall had one game in EE and they came. But I also know how chavs like yourself ended up when they met real Russian hooligans in Marseille. You can't tell me shit Paki lover.

Tell us once again how you owned night clubs in Romania. That would be good for a laugh.
    Those ' real Russian Hooligans' were trained combatants who went out looking to sucker punch soft tourists while they were sitting down having a drink. They came geared up with padded body armour after 2 month training camps back home. Fuckin faggits. Now piss off and stop quoting me you Afghan donkey fucker

Those ' real Russian Hooligans' were trained combatants who went out looking to sucker punch soft tourists while they were sitting down having a drink. They came geared up with padded body armour after 2 month training camps back home. Fuckin faggits. Now piss off and stop quoting me you Afghan donkey fucker
    Guess what asshole, most Russian hooligans are actually trained in combat sports. Go watch videos about their ustawka and it will be clear. At least it would be clear if you knew anything about these sports but you must be a middle aged, pub dwelling chav with a fat beer belly.

Guess what asshole, most Russian hooligans are actually trained in combat sports. Go watch videos about their ustawka and it will be clear. At least it would be clear if you knew anything about these sports but you must be a middle aged, pub dwelling chav with a fat beer belly.
    Thats what i just said fuc face. Real brave of them attacking unsuspecting half -drunk kids wasn't it..

Thats what i just said fuc face. Real brave of them attacking unsuspecting half -drunk kids wasn't it..
    It was real brave from Liverpool hooligans to attack Juventus fans in Heysel Stadium wasn't it.... Stop pointing fingers asswipe.

Dino, you supposedly lived in Romania but can't speak Romanian language? Vorbeşti rom?neşte?

If you live in a country for more than 2 months and can't learn the local language that means you're plain dumb.

Sure he will except a lot of far right EE hooligans actually use the confederate flag. You are wrong again you dumb bet welching chav scumbag.

Hajduk fans only use it because they're from the south of the country. Same reason why Marseille fans (leftists) use it.