Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Dino the plague rats identity revealed.

1. #1 Dino the plague rats identity revealed. 

U.K. Paki radical Anjem Choudary!

Im confused is dino a paki or a nigger/ brit or american?

Quote Originally Posted by Two Eggs View Post

U.K. Paki radical Anjem Choudary!
    That guy was already imprisoned.

Dino's a glass jawed, Paki, plague rat.

Quote Originally Posted by Two Eggs View Post
    Dino's a glass jawed, Paki, plague rat.
    Im more pure bred than you ya mush brained Afghan mongrel. i can't prove it , but i have it on good authority that you're the son of an Afghan refugee.

You see all these white EE fighters you look up to and who you believe are figures of white supremacy wouldn't piss on racist filth like you to put out a fire. Because you never left backwater USA in your entire life you believe EE countries are flag bearers for white power . Go out to Ukraine or Russia with your confederate flag and you'll get your shit pushed in within minutes fuk face.
    Coming from Europe , i know more people from EE than you will ever meet in your life. Ive had more relationships with EE women than you've wanks. Life has past you by you hateful old fossil. Keep my name out of your maggot mouth. Stop talking about me and stop creating threads about me. I want zero association with your kind. The sooner the forum rids poison like you the better it is for everybody else.

Quote Originally Posted by Dino View Post
    Im more pure bred than you ya mush brained Afghan mongrel. i can't prove it , but i have it on good authority that you're the son of an Afghan refugee.

You see all these white EE fighters you look up to and who you believe are figures of white supremacy wouldn't piss on racist filth like you to put out a fire. Because you never left backwater USA in your entire life you believe EE countries are flag bearers for white power . Go out to Ukraine or Russia with your confederate flag and you'll get your shit pushed in within minutes fuk face.
    Coming from Europe , i know more people from EE than you will ever meet in your life. Ive had more relationships with EE women than you've wanks. Life has past you by you hateful old fossil. Keep my name out of your maggot mouth. Stop talking about me and stop creating threads about me. I want zero association with your kind. The sooner the forum rids poison like you the better it is for everybody else.
    You are just as a POS as your favorite fighter, that vile subhuman nigger Riddick Bowe, whose disgusting goons chimped out after the first Golota fight and attacked the Pole, Lou Duva and his fans in their uncontrolled animalistic rage. I am glad Golota beat the living shit out of that tree swinger and retired him.

PS: I strongly hope that a pack of Somalis will rob you and slit your throat in the process.

Go out to Ukraine or Russia with your confederate flag and you'll get your shit pushed in within minutes fuk face.
    Sure he will except a lot of far right EE hooligans actually use the confederate flag. You are wrong again you dumb bet welching chav scumbag.

Last edited by flakka; 04-07-2017 at 11:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by flakka View Post
    Sure he will except a lot of far right EE hooligans actually use the confederate flag. You are wrong again you dumb bet welching chav scumbag.

We created hooligasim and it was far worse than your mickey mouse copy cat version ever was.
    Today Football hooligans are pretty much looked down upon in every country they fester , including Ukraine. They are a dying breed , if not bred out completely. Only a tiny minority exist now they do not reflect society . But go an tell me im wrong. Come back and tell me your country is a redneck racist championing shit hole.. You dumb fuck. Actually its not your fault . Blame your mothers glue sniffing addiction and needle swapping habits? Is she still alive btw. The rotten ol cunt.

Look at Anjem losing it's shit. LOOOL

Yeah you know everything and are so great just like that Nigger Theychimpmore7. All you shit filth mutts have the same default setting. You are a plague rat coward who would run if ever confronted.

Quote Originally Posted by flakka View Post
    You are just as a POS as your favorite fighter, that vile subhuman nigger Riddick Bowe, whose disgusting goons chimped out after the first Golota fight and attacked the Pole, Lou Duva and his fans in their uncontrolled animalistic rage. I am glad Golota beat the living shit out of that tree swinger and retired him.

PS: I strongly hope that a pack of Somalis will rob you and slit your throat in the process.
    Watch out bro: he might have to spew some long winded retort about how pure tthnically he is replete with all the realtions he has had.