Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: The rematch is on June 17

Quote Originally Posted by TheyDontBoxNoMore7 View Post
    No. The right man won. Kov blew his load, got tired and lost. You guys with your double standards.
    Also... Who is "You guys" And what double standard are you referring to?

Quote Originally Posted by UnleashtheFURY View Post
    Kovalev had the lone KD of the fight, won his rounds more clearly. May have faded in the 2nd half but like I said... You'd literally have to give Ward every even/close rounds for him to get the win, give Kovalev those rounds and he wins a fairly lopsided decision. It's possible to score it for Ward, just kind of unreasonable.
    Yeah because you can't give them to a guy who got winded, was limited to landing a jab and got his right hand taken away. No conspiracy, the right man won.

Quote Originally Posted by Two Eggs View Post
    Here is where Blacks expect everyone to give credit to the Black guy for doing what he should.

"I takes care O my kidz, doe"

Yeah that Ward what balls. Takes a rematch for 5 million when he gets Black privilege and can lose nine rounds and get put down in a fight and still get a decision. But if I was Black and had to look in the mirror every day i would also take hollow wins whenever i could get them.
    Look at the victim re-emerging. If you fucks weren't so entitled, never counted make believe moral victories, clutch to people who have nothing to do with and actually root for your fellow Americans you'd know how to win loser.
    Last edited by TheyDontBoxNoMore7; 04-04-2017 at 10:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TheyDontBoxNoMore7 View Post
    Yeah because you can't give them to a guy who got winded, was limited to landing a jab and got his right hand taken away. No conspiracy, the right man won.

It's contested among fans, fighters and pundits alike... So whether you want to admit it or not the judges verdicts were controversial.

Quote Originally Posted by UnleashtheFURY View Post
    It's contested among fans, fighters and pundits alike... So whether you want to admit it or not the judges verdicts were controversial.
    Nah, haters were just pissed a hated man they wanted to see lose almost lost so they tried discrediting his uphill victory. These same fans, fighters and pundits are quiet as a mouse now because they already know....

Ward UD. The haters are already stating he's ducking Beiterbriev. These mob minded groupies knew then and they know now who the real champ is.

The racist bitch who had;

Ward over Kovalev

jacobs over GGG

Hopkins over Calzaghe

Walters even with loma after 6

Is giving another patronizing lecture to salvage his pathetic cause. Even if Ward does win, so fucking what? It is not like it will put food in the mouths or cloth the children you fathered and neglect.

I would love to meet you in person so I could kick the shit out of you. Fucking pathetic, arrogant, no nothing, race troll.

114-113 Ward in the first fight. In the rematch I expect Ward to beat him a little wider.

Banned
    In the hood the real hood not where Adrian Broner lives
    Ward is getting krushed proper this time

Quote Originally Posted by Two Eggs View Post
    The racist bitch who had;

Ward over Kovalev

jacobs over GGG

Hopkins over Calzaghe

Walters even with loma after 6

Is giving another patronizing lecture to salvage his pathetic cause. Even if Ward does win, so fucking what? It is not like it will put food in the mouths or cloth the children you fathered and neglect.

I would love to meet you in person so I could kick the shit out of you. Fucking pathetic, arrogant, no nothing, race troll.
    Triggered.

Look at the little bitch crying over racists lmao