Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Whats CST's excuse for Joshua beating, victimizing and conquoring Vlad?

Quote Originally Posted by Sephiroth Rising 7 View Post
    Who else looks unnatural?

Wilder looks like a normal slim 6'6 athelete.

Fury?? You have got to be joking?

Paker? Again you have got to be kidding?

Klitschko? Never has put on over 30lbs of pure muscle within a short time frame, and has always had the same physique throughout his career.

The only men in the division that look very unnatural and whose weight alongside increased muscle mass fluctuate like they are changing their clothes are Haye and Joshua, both who haven't enrolled in strict VADA testing.

And maybe you could argue Shannon Briggs.
    Wilder, Fury, Ortiz and Klitschko are visibly roided. Fuck all of those tall super HWs who have so much muscle on them, this isn't natural. A tall person who is boxing can't be as muscular naturally, this isn't bodybuilding.

How is Fury not suspicious, he managed to lose a ton of weight despite not being disciplined and looked roided to the gills for the Klitschko fight...

Povetkin is probably actually the most clean fighter and also very technical. I think a clean Klitschko would never beat him. Klitschko relied on brutal strength against Povetkin which was possible due to what roids did for him.

From this

To this in less than 4 years

Crybaby thread. I was waiting for this. There's going to be more of these especially when AJ beats Kim Kardashion Fury. Pathetic

Quote Originally Posted by Slavic Fighter View Post
    Wilder, Fury, Ortiz and Klitschko are visibly roided. Fuck all of those tall super HWs who have so much muscle on them, this isn't natural. A tall person who is boxing can't be as muscular naturally, this isn't bodybuilding.

How is Fury not suspicious, he managed to lose a ton of weight despite not being disciplined and looked roided to the gills for the Klitschko fight...

Povetkin is probably actually the most clean fighter and also very technical. I think a clean Klitschko would never beat him. Klitschko relied on brutal strength against Povetkin which was possible due to what roids did for him.
    So you think Wilder should basically be skin and bone? Because he hardly has much muscle mass on him.

Fury doesn't look visibly roided, but yes obviously the way he blows up in between fights and dramatically cuts weight while maintaining muscle mass, points to roid use and I agree for the Wlad fight he looked like he was on the gear. But we are talking obvious visible signs of clear roid use - you know, where you can immediately use the naked eye to see that the man is clearly roided out of his skull.

Ortiz, has been busted for roid use but again I wouldn't say obvious as has a significant portion of fat, so while he's heavily massed person he is not shredded. It's when you build muscle along with weight without gaining much fat that it is obvious tell tell signs of roid use.

Povetkin is pudgy and hardly looks like your local bodybuilder. And I think Wlad beat him due to height and size advantage rather than roids. Klitschko has always had the same build throughout his career and has always been subjected to stringent testing. He may well be on roids, but there is no way that you can argue that it is obvious or cut and dry.

Quote Originally Posted by TheyDontBoxNoMore7 View Post
    Crybaby thread. I was waiting for this. There's going to be more of these especially when AJ beats Kim Kardashion Fury. Pathetic

The thread starting is the one crowing about Joshua's drug victory and no one has cried, just stated facts.

Quote Originally Posted by Sephiroth Rising 7 View Post
    The thread starting is the one crowing about Joshua's drug victory and no one has cried, just stated facts.
    I see the usual. Black privilege although a 35 year old bum who can't sell 100k ppv is the most hyped-agenda laced fighter in the game and steroids although you idiots give Povetkin a pass even though when you play eye test PED detector with him, his gains are far more visible than these stupid pictures you're posting. Like I said. Same shit, different day in the loser lounge by the same losers. This is a group therapy session. A black guy won omg and he did it against the best and it wasn't a farce like Fury who then became suicidal with his drug abuse and mental issues lmao.

Your double standards are whack. You bums are whack. You guys just try to make everything political. Even the fucking Super Bowl at one point. You try to hype up lessor fighters and then discredit real ones who've proven themselves not only in accomplishment but with monetary backing. GGG with all his hype can't sell shit and demands the same amount AJ is getting paid for even though he sold 1.5 million buys that we know this far and the fucker GGG is B side diva.

You root for losers and you will always hang yourselves. Your think tank here isn't helping anybody and just further removing you all from reality. I even told you bums this was going to happen and AJ was going to be the biggest star months ago. I'm not even a big fan. You guys should just move on because AJ will be here for a minute. Not even Loma can reach his status and it has nothing to do with special privileges and Jews. I promise you.

Quote Originally Posted by TheyDontBoxNoMore7 View Post
    I see the usual. Black privilege although a 35 year old bum who can't sell 100k ppv is the most hyped-agenda laced fighter in the game and steroids although you idiots give Povetkin a pass even though when you play eye test PED detector with him, his gains are far more visible than these stupid pictures you're posting. Like I said. Same shit, different day in the loser lounge by the same losers. This is a group therapy session. A black guy won omg and he did it against the best and it wasn't a farce like Fury who then became suicidal with his drug abuse and mental issues lmao.

Your double standards are whack. You bums are whack. You guys just try to make everything political. Even the fucking Super Bowl at one point. You try to hype up lessor fighters and then discredit real ones who've proven themselves not only in accomplishment but with monetary backing. GGG with all his hype can't sell shit and demands the same amount AJ is getting paid for even though he sold 1.5 million buys that we know this far and the fucker GGG is B side diva.

You root for losers and you will always hang yourselves. Your think tank here isn't helping anybody and just further removing you all from reality. I even told you bums this was going to happen and AJ was going to be the biggest star months ago. I'm not even a big fan. You guys should just move on because AJ will be here for a minute. Not even Loma can reach his status and it has nothing to do with special privileges and Jews. I promise you.
    What the hell are talking about? Are you alright?

We've gone from talking about Joshua, to GGG, to the super bowl, to black prosecution?

Are you sure you are not on drugs?

Joshua won, shouldn't you be happy since he's your boy that you've been talking up these last few months? Yet here you are ranting and raving like a man person who is hearing voices telling him everyone is out to get him due to the colour of his skin.

I think you know deep down it was a tainted victory, marred through one fighter juicing himself up to the limits.
    Last edited by Sephiroth Rising 7; 04-30-2017 at 10:49 PM.

Joshua is British, and has the backing of a passionate,Boxing loving British populace, so he will obviously be more popular than say a Kazakh that fights in America. Joshua has the potential to become the biggest name in boxing due to this status as a Briton beloved in his home country,Britain is a boxing superpower, any of their athletes competing in the art of pugilism will be more renowned and famous, being able to ascertain massive revenue and salaries due to their popularity.Heck Joshua was already hyped to the gills before he even beat Wlad, despite prior to the Wlad match, he has faced absolute cans and third rate fighters on the fringes of the boxrec top 10. Fury blew his chance when he went all Antisemetic against the nepotism loving Chosen people **cough* the Jews *cough. But he can avenge himself surely, just come back and fight, stop competing in Sumo wrestling and food eating contests, start being the Gypsy warrior again rather than the Gypsy buffet eating champion 😂
    Last edited by KingVitali; 05-01-2017 at 12:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Todd498 View Post

^^^^^ An example of 'Growth Gut' All the bodybuilders of today get it. And Barry Bonds developed it during the later stages of his career and the height of his PED use. Joshua is developing a BAD one. Lol
    I think MMA fighter GSP is the best example of that

Fury opens his mouth about Zionists and militant homos and they suddenly dig up two old failed drug tests. Joshua develops a HGH abdomen and his head grows visibly, "Nothing to see here, move on, our boy is clean".

Can you imagine all the A side advantages those Brit cucks are going to give their multi racial ethnic science experiment when he fights Fury? Yet they send Frampton over two fight LSC twice the second time in his backyard.