Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Whats CST's excuse for Joshua beating, victimizing and conquoring Vlad?

1. #1 Whats CST's excuse for Joshua beating, victimizing and conquoring Vlad? 
    We know he doesn't have the courage to give AJ credit much like he doesn't have the courage to get a job. He will delete this thread because he can't handle it. CST deleted this thread if I own you

ah lay off cst, im sure he will give joshua credit when he is back, hasn't been posting much lately

LMFAO at the idea of CST giving one of the people he hates for not being a virgin like him. Did Joshua get credit for Martin? Did Tyson Fury get credit for beating Vlad? Nope.

Superhans??????? 😂

Drugs was the difference last night. Drugs beat boxing and that isn't anything to celebrate or give credit for.

Wladimir was giving Joshua a schooling lesson during the majority of the fight. Joshua should be given credit for the heart and composure he showed, but he won simply because Wlad was a 41 year old man who could no longer finish his opponent.

Joshua simply relied on brute force and his youth to see him through the fight. There was hardly much skill on display by Joshua. He bulked up to the maximum, cycled his peds so he came in as a behemoth.

The so called second wind, was simply the roids kicking in, which Joshua had waited for patiently.

The man had acne ridden all over his face, not too disimilar to Hughie Fury's breakouts, along with a HGH gut, blood shot eyes and then we have fools pointing the finger at Klitschko saying he is the one who looks unnatural.

Quote Originally Posted by Todd498 View Post
    The HGH Gut Groid couldn't recover from Nistor scrambling his brains but ALL THE SUDDEN he could recover from Wladimir Klitschko's onslaught??? Nah. Sorry! Not buying it.

Fucking cuck boy Hearn has deep pockets for the 'Anti Doping Agencies' and Joshua gets away with a shit ton more than Povetkin ever has done.
    It's disgusting and the only argument his apologists have to say is ''they are all on peds'' as if we regularly see boxers with acne breakouts along with huge HGH guts as if they are 9 months pregnant while building 10lbs of muscle when you feel like it.

I was going to wait a while before bringing up the PED issue. However, seeing that others have noticed I will address this as well.
    Actually everything has already been addressed for me. Joshua is NOT tested by UKAD or VADA while Wlad did VADA for this fight and several others. Having the ability to use whatever you like at whatever quantities desired while your opponent is being tested and thus severly limited to what he can use is sort of like a trained man fighting a trained woman of equal size.

Hearn has so much stoke over there he can give his fighters all the intrinsic advantages included weaponized drug testing. Wlad should be praised for how he performed under those circumstances.

A similar dynamic exists in the U.S. just like what they tried to pull with GGG when he fought Jacobs. GGG has been doing year arond VADA and Jacobs only signed up four weeks before the fight and got tested once. Still once more than joshua got tested.

You guys are complete fools if you cannot see the mechanisms in place to protect the sports status quo and by that I mean affirmative action for the darker skinned races.

To be honest I think all of those elite HWs are on some sort of PEDs, they all look so unnatural and bulked up beyond anything normally possible for a boxer who has to do so much cardio.

Still, I guess there has to be levels to this, I think Joshua is really roided to the maximum and has the best PEDs out there or something. He also seems to be a natural freak athlete and is still relatively young so when you combine all this he is definitely a beast and gets away with poor technical skills.

Povetkin is a very technical fighter at least.

Quote Originally Posted by Todd498 View Post
    Curious to know Joshua's shoe size from about two years ago! I bet ANYTHING that shit will be up 2-3 sizes in a year or so from the HGH use. Bonds went from a size 10 and a half in 1995 to a 13 at age 39. That was from HGH use. His hat size grew three sizes too. Lol!!

I will bump this thread when 'Da Troof' about Joshua comes out And it will. What he's doing is blatant!
    You just have to see the difference with the size of his head to when he first started pro.

His head has somehow grown twice the size and apparently he is clean. SMH

Quote Originally Posted by Slavic Fighter View Post
    To be honest I think all of those elite HWs are on some sort of PEDs, they all look so unnatural and bulked up beyond anything normally possible for a boxer who has to do so much cardio.

Still, I guess there has to be levels to this, I think Joshua is really roided to the maximum and has the best PEDs out there or something. He also seems to be a natural freak athlete and is still relatively young so when you combine all this he is definitely a beast and gets away with poor technical skills.

Povetkin is a very technical fighter at least.
    Who else looks unnatural?

Wilder looks like a normal slim 6'6 athelete.

Fury?? You have got to be joking?

Paker? Again you have got to be kidding?

Klitschko? Never has put on over 30lbs of pure muscle within a short time frame, and has always had the same physique throughout his career.

The only men in the division that look very unnatural and whose weight alongside increased muscle mass fluctuate like they are changing their clothes are Haye and Joshua, both who haven't enrolled in strict VADA testing.

And maybe you could argue Shannon Briggs.