Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Another Kovalev screw job shaping up nicely!

Quote Originally Posted by Damager View Post
    breakdown of the mods = professor - pretty much ruined the british forum, says he is even handed in handing out bans for bias but that complete bullshit, anything pro british or european and it won't last 5 minutes, i then did a lot of blatent pro american trolling, really blatent stuff and i never got banned. complete idiot and doesn't get rid of the really shit posters on esb

rumsfield - a very pro american mod with a hard on for andre ward, he is a vindictive little man with the temperment of a teenage girl on her period. Shouldn't be a mod at all but hell he probably has fuck all else to do. And tbh if he pm'ed me told me to not give him so much abuse and leave him alone ,i would have but he was a complete snake instead and would ban you without giving a reason or which mod did it.

intentional butt- very good poster, actually perma banned me once saying that i made fun od kovalev killing simakov, i didn't the thread asked the question ' which fighter took the worst beating in a fight'? i said ' well simakov took a hell of a beating ' or something along them lines, then gay as hell llimerickbox comes in has a hissy fit because im taken the piss out of him and crys to the mods saying im making fun of dead boxers, ib permabanned me without even consulting or talking to me. I dont hold it against him he is usually brilliant and i guess he had the crying little bitch limerickbox to calm down

kirk - least seen mod and is actually an amazing mod

cst - great mod too, no more needs to be said

i understand scar used to be a mod but lost that right, id love to have seen what happened
    Scar lost his mod privileges because he went on a banning purge that would have made Stalin blush. Anyone who disagreed with the miserable little Paki cunt got banned.

Quote Originally Posted by Two Eggs View Post
    Scar lost his mod privileges because he went on a banning purge that would have made Stalin blush. Anyone who disagreed with the miserable little Paki cunt got banned.
    hahahah he sounds like rumsfield except rumsfield is crafty about it

Quote Originally Posted by lepinthehood View Post
    now cockmaster does look deformed. slanted forhead. and miniature eyes.
    Artifacts of the Khazarian diaspera and all of it's inbreeding.

So what Black ref will THEY pick for this farce? What about Tony Weeks? THEY do not even need to get a Black ref if they are smart. Basically anyone THEY get is going to be sympathetic to Ward. What career upside would it be for any ref to enforce the rules against Ward? They would never get another big fight to ref again.

Quote Originally Posted by Todd498 View Post
    Good call once again by Two Eggs. Figured this was worth a bump! Funny how certain shit skin low lives are hanging off Wards little nuts even though he's not even full black! Lol! Yet the were a couple of stupid ass Demos on this site that cried about GGG "Not even fully white doe!"

Well GGG is mostly white EE and has absolutely NO fucking black in him whatsoever Can THEY claim Ward fully black with NO white in him?? Not that we want that piece of shit on our team... THEY can have him!! Lol! But it's too funny watching the hypocrisy in action.

"Y.. Y.. You root for GGG and he ain't even fully white doe! Hur hur hur! Just like you did wit Bellew doe!"
    If you mean to already have your ready made excuse before the fight because you already know Kovalev will get that work then yeah, great call. Nice preemptive excuse pussy.
    As far as Ward being Black I've always said these two things. If Ward was wanted by the police and they gave a description of him, it would be that of a Black man. If Ward was thrown in prison and tried going to the White inmates saying that hey my dad was White they wouldn't accept him and would attack him. The Black inmates would accept him no questions asked. Ward is considered Black in America you know this and so does everyone else here he lives his life as a Black man here in America.

LMAO!!! "If Ward was wanted by the police and they gave a description." Hahahaha!! I hate to break it to you... but your hero that many blacks have latched onto would be described as a LIGHT SKIN black man. You know it! His father was as white as Two Eggs. Just stop dude...

Again... if Ward wore cowboy boots, did his ring walks with George Straight and spoke with a southern draw I still wouldn't be a fan of the sleazebag. You can have that POS I'm just saying... many blacks have busted out with that GGG "Not being fully white doe!!" bullshit and further expose themselves as the hypocrites they are by now hanging off Wards nutsack more than ever.

A couple of faggots said the same thing about Bellew after he beat Haye! "Bu.. Bu.. But Bellew ain't even fully white and now you rooting for him doe!!"

Come on dude... you remember comments like that when it happened! Same with the GGG comments.
    Chimp C just got ghetto gagged again. LOOOOOL

LMAO!!! "If Ward was wanted by the police and they gave a description." Hahahaha!! I hate to break it to you... but your hero that many blacks have latched onto would be described as a LIGHT SKIN black man. You know it! His father was as white as Two Eggs. Just stop dude...

Again... if Ward wore cowboy boots, did his ring walks with George Straight and spoke with a southern draw I still wouldn't be a fan of the sleazebag. You can have that POS I'm just saying... many blacks have busted out with that GGG "Not being fully white doe!!" bullshit and further expose themselves as the hypocrites they are by now hanging off Wards nutsack more than ever.

A couple of faggots said the same thing about Bellew after he beat Haye! "Bu.. Bu.. But Bellew ain't even fully white and now you rooting for him doe!!"

Come on dude... you remember comments like that when it happened! Same with the GGG comments.
    If Ward was wanted by police the description would be that of a Black man jackass. Ward's skin color is about the same as mine but I guess I'm not Black either right? Also If you saw Ward walking down the street late at night you'd walk to the other side based on your preconceived notions of Black people. So stop it.
    I didn't call GGG anything so I don't know WTF you're talking about there?? All i know is that he's from Kazakstan.Kazakhstan

Quote Originally Posted by Two Eggs View Post
    Chimp C just got ghetto gagged again. LOOOOOL
    Not as bad as you Todd and Kovalev got owned on Saturday night.

"Walk to the other side of the street based on your preconceived notions of black people."?? Dude you're getting me very confused with someone else. I walk by them late at night all the time and don't bother going to "The other side of the street." SMH Lol! Wow.. you think people are supposed to fear blacks?? GTFOH

And I didn't accuse YOU of saying the "GGG ain't full white doe!" shit... I said MANY BLACKS on here and online have! Read what I wrote JACKASS! Lol Where the fuck did I say you??

Anyway you need to calm the fuck down or you're gonna have a stroke! You've been losing your mind in that Main since Saturday!! Lmao! If you really felt Ward won clean... you wouldn't be losing your shit like you have been
    Chimp C's handy work:

Scored Loma/Russell Jr a draw and claimed Jr should have got credit for a KD the ref missed.

Vehemently advocated GGG be DQ'd vs Lemieux.

Scored Jacobs.10-2 over GGG.

Thinks Povetkin officially failed two drug tests and the substances in question were AAS.

Scored the first Ward/Kovalev fight for Ward

It should come as no suprise to anyone that he has zero issue with what happened last Saturday. not only does he not have an intrinsic disgust and sense of fair play but he advocates cheating and collusion to advance his pervasive anti social agendas. The really sic thing is that there are others on here far worse than him.

Banned
    American black privilege and corruption in Boxing in the USA strikes again

Absolutely disgusting, and the two Kovalev vs Ward fights will have put a lot of people off boxing.

No Non american should face a black american in America again for a good while, with all these shady characters like James Prince, Jay Z, and Tony Weeks about. Remember Lomachenko absolutely dominating Russell Jr.. completely schooled him , yet one judge had it even hahaha.

Kovalev does not have a legitimate loss - fact. He won the first fight comfortablym in a fait world there shouldn't have even been a rematch, he was ahead in the rematch, before consistent low blows , terrible refereering and and very premature stoppage. He was in trouble in the last round because of a mix of low blows and legit shots, but he should have had time to recover, nobody knows what the outcome of the fight would have been it ruined what could have been a great fight,