Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Another Kovalev screw job shaping up nicely!

Quote Originally Posted by Keep It Rocking View Post
    American black privilege and corruption in Boxing in the USA strikes again

Absolutely disgusting, and the two Kovalev vs Ward fights will have put a lot of people off boxing.

No Non american should face a black american in America again for a good while, with all these shady characters like James Prince, Jay Z, and Tony Weeks about. Remember Lomachenko absolutely dominating Russell Jr.. completely schooled him , yet one judge had it even hahaha.

Kovalev does not have a legitimate loss - fact. He won the first fight comfortablym in a fait world there shouldn't have even been a rematch, he was ahead in the rematch, before consistent low blows , terrible refereering and and very premature stoppage. He was in trouble in the last round because of a mix of low blows and legit shots, but he should have had time to recover, nobody knows what the outcome of the fight would have been it ruined what could have been a great fight,
    Lisa Giampa was the judge that scored Loma/Russell a draw. The other tow had it 116-112 which is also pretty bad actually. Russell won 1 round and another could have gone either way, how anyone gives him 4 let alone 6 rounds in that fight is beyond belief.

Sad thing is that this pro Black agenda has gotten so much worse just in the time since that fight, that if it happened today some judges may have actually scored it for Russell Jr..

Quote Originally Posted by Todd498 View Post
    Yeah a lot of GimpC's views are warped and this past Saturdays fight proved that even more. But you are right there are far worse than him on here. I think GimpC is VERY pro black but that's fine. People are expected to be tribal to a certain extent and have pride in their race. And it doesn't really seem like he genuinely has a hatred towards whites. I've seen him praise white fighters in the main and it didn't seem forced. But like you mentioned there are a few others far worse that I don't even yap back and forth with because they make my blood boil. I actually don't even go into their fucking threads to comment. Lol
    All worse than chimp C in terms of hatin' whitey!

Cereal monotony
    Uppercut artist
    Blackclouds
    Dinovelvet
    Nay sayer
    Shock master
    Ellerbe
    Theydontboxnomore
    Conrad Dobler
    Kush
    Boxed Ears
    Rhinoz
    MVC
    El Chicano
    Dirty Dan

Actually there are even more that I cannot bother to try and recall. Most pathetic thing is that most of the ones I listed are not even Black or they are mixed race Blacks.

Quote Originally Posted by Two Eggs View Post
    Chimp C's handy work:

Scored Loma/Russell Jr a draw and claimed Jr should have got credit for a KD the ref missed.

Vehemently advocated GGG be DQ'd vs Lemieux.

Scored Jacobs.10-2 over GGG.

Thinks Povetkin officially failed two drug tests and the substances in question were AAS.

Scored the first Ward/Kovalev fight for Ward

It should come as no suprise to anyone that he has zero issue with what happened last Saturday. not only does he not have an intrinsic disgust and sense of fair play but he advocates cheating and collusion to advance his pervasive anti social agendas. The really sic thing is that there are others on here far worse than him.
    Wrong I had Loma beating Russell Jr. Check IB's RBR thread. He won fair and square and I became a Loma fan after the win
    Don't know what you're talking about with GGG with Lemieux
    Yeah I thought Jacobs beat GGG so did others, with that said the judges didn't and that's all that matters GGG won.
    Povetkin is a disgraced cheat who isn't even being ranked by the ORGs because of it. He might as well and retire because who worth a damn is going to fight him?
    Yeah I scored Kovalev-Ward 1 for Ward so what? So did alot of people and most importantly so did the judges. He won get over it.

Atleast I don't make excuses when guys I pick lose and I do give the other guy their due. When have I seen you do this? Did you give AJ his due when he beat Wlad? What about Crawford when he beat Postol? No you're full of excuses and conspiracy theories.