Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pimp C doesn't have Golovkin in his P4P top 10

1. #1 Pimp C doesn't have Golovkin in his P4P top 10 
    Banned
    hahahahhahahhahahhahaha

that tells you everything you need to know about Pimp C

You can't get any more deluded or racially biased than that.

Banned
    he says he has a poor resume which is bullshit as he makes good fighters look bad. Jacobs, Lemieux, Brook, Macklin, Murray, Geale, etc thats a much better resume than Rigo and Crawford has.

he must be the longest reigning world champ in boxing, and the most dominant of any division.

No matter how deluded or racially biased you are or how much you dislike him, you cannot possibly in a million years not have him in your P4P list!! beyond stupid!
    Last edited by Keep It Rocking; 06-21-2017 at 11:52 PM.

Chimp C is such a phony. Guys whole default setting is calling people cowards and claiming they are scared to admit their true feelings/motivations yet he is the biggest offender. Fucking goof had Jacobs beating Golovkin 10-2 FFS! Also had Loma/Russell Jr a draw and claimed Russell got robbed of a KD. The only Whites he likes are the patheti, race traitor cucks who kiss his Black ass.

Quote Originally Posted by Keep It Rocking View Post
    hahahahhahahhahahhahaha

that tells you everything you need to know about Pimp C

You can't get any more deluded or racially biased than that.
    Back to ride my dick under another a new alt I see. Why would I have a guy with a trashcan resume like GGG in my top 10? The guy's best win is Danny Jacobs for fucks sake If he beats Canelo he'll earn a spot. BTW you're deluded you thought Kovalev was going to KO Ward. How did that work dummy? The bully got bullied! LMFAO!!!!!

1.PBF
    2.Ward
    3.Loma
    4.Rigo
    5.Crawford
    6.Canelo
    7.M. Garcia
    8.Inoue
    9.AJ
    10.Chocolito

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Pimp C View Post
    Back to ride my dick under another a new alt I see. Why would I have a guy with a trashcan resume like GGG in my top 10? The guy's best win is Danny Jacobs for fucks sake If he beats Canelo he'll earn a spot. BTW you're deluded you thought Kovalev was going to KO Ward. How did that work dummy? The bully got bullied! LMFAO!!!!!

1.PBF
    2.Ward
    3.Loma
    4.Rigo
    5.Crawford
    6.Canelo
    7.M. Garcia
    8.Inoue
    9.AJ
    10.Chocolito
    Listen Pimp Carlton. You embarass yourself and make yourself looked completely stupid and a black supremacist by not putting him in the top 10. he has a better resume than half those guys on your list. Rigo at 4th?! hahahahe has 1 good win EVER which was years ago now, he fights a bum once a year. his resume is terrible Your list is a joke. Putting mayweather in there is like someone putting Vitali and Tyson Fury there. The bias you desperately try to cover up like the coward you are is there for all to see on your P4P list

where did I say Kovalev was gonna Ko him..I thought Kovalev would win yeah.. But Tony Weeks was the man in that fight. he stole the show with the worst refereering Ive seen in a big fight. it wasn't a legit win

The top p4p 6 is clear in Boxing - Lomachenko, Golovkin, Ward, Kovalev, Alvarez, Crawford.

Banned
    and why did you say'' danny jacobs is his best win for fucks sake'' why you trying to downplay this particular brother hmmmm. Jacobs is a good fighter who'd beat 99% of middleweights, and Golovkin beat him comfortably on his worst night. you are talking like he's a bum. You like to hype up negros with an 0 that haven't been destroyed by the Pirogs of this world it seems
    Last edited by Keep It Rocking; 06-22-2017 at 07:59 PM.

Banned

Listen Pimp Carlton. You embarass yourself and make yourself looked completely stupid and a black supremacist by not putting him in the top 10. he has a better resume than half those guys on your list. Rigo at 4th?! hahahahe has 1 good win EVER which was years ago now, he fights a bum once a year. his resume is terrible Your list is a joke. Putting mayweather in there is like someone putting Vitali and Tyson Fury there. The bias you desperately try to cover up like the coward you are is there for all to see on your P4P list

where did I say Kovalev was gonna Ko him..I thought Kovalev would win yeah.. But Tony Weeks was the man in that fight. he stole the show with the worst refereering Ive seen in a big fight. it wasn't a legit win

The top p4p 6 is clear in Boxing - Lomachenko, Golovkin, Ward, Kovalev, Alvarez, Crawford.
    Lets see your top 10 if you an even name 10 boxers because you don't know shit about boxing. GGG's resume sucks it does the guy is 35 and his best win is Jacobs that's not good enough.

Banned
    Kovalev quickly went out of your top 10 didnt he loool

and why did you say'' danny jacobs is his best win for fucks sake'' why you trying to downplay this particular brother hmmmm. Jacobs is a good fighter who'd beat 99% of middleweights, and Golovkin beat him comfortably on his worst night. you are talking like he's a bum. You like to hype up negros with an 0 that haven't been destroyed by the Pirogs of this world it seems
    I picked Jacobs to be brutally stopped by GGG. I was never high on Jacobs and neither were GGG fans since they though he would leave the ring on a stretcher. Now all of a sudden just because he had a good showing against GGG doesn't make the win good. If anything it exposed GGG as not as great as his fans think he is. I never rated Jacobs in fact I picked Quillen to beat him.