Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pimp C's videos are comedy gold!

Quote Originally Posted by Two Eggs View Post
    The best part during his on site video from that sports bar was his white cuck buddy saying "He don't want none". LOL

These videos just backfire on him like when drenfag posted the pic of his fat little arm flipping us off with the clearly visible bud light cans on the table.
    What's wrong with bud light limp dick? At the end of the day, I can drink and drink and drink and not gain a pound motherfucker!! Also ill steal all your bitches show them my inches and its over! I'm said it all my life, I'm famous for my meat... You haters need to stop hating and live your own life. Its short as fuck, so die with some dignity instead of being miserable the rest of your life knowing steroids shrunk your package and made you a limp wimp!!! Lmfao

Pimp Carltons latest video is the funniest one yet! Mentally ill joker lol

Quote Originally Posted by Todd498 View Post
    Its hilarious how fucking bent outta shape people get him on here Yelling and cussing in YouTube videos. Hahaha! Oh and the .38 special part was ESPECIALLY CHILLING!! Lol!

And fuck that piece of shit Obamas generic ass ripoff of a book. Most in this country (Actual people with sense) agree he was the WORST president in US history.

B.. Bu.. But da Obama phone doe!! And da economic stimulant package too doe!
    Im living way too real for yall niggas yall not used to that but it's nothing to me i aint fake. My boys are worse than me. Im going to hit the club tonight buy a couple of bottles stand on some couches surrounded by bad bitches and real niggas with no remorse then hit the afterhour strip club maybe G5 or Onyx i might film another video tonight while im out and post here. Im feeling good.

America. The country that hate, genocide and greed built.
    Fuck all that, Lady Girl got fat ass just like I suspected. Pimp C keep doing your thing man, I have no idea why you bothered to post anything for these weirdo's to see.
    I don't fuck with these guys like that, next thing you know these crazy honkies will be sending packages to your house or SWATting you with the cops. You better keep this internet shit anonymous.

Quote Originally Posted by drenlou View Post
    What's wrong with bud light limp dick? At the end of the day, I can drink and drink and drink and not gain a pound motherfucker!! Also ill steal all your bitches show them my inches and its over! I'm said it all my life, I'm famous for my meat... You haters need to stop hating and live your own life. Its short as fuck, so die with some dignity instead of being miserable the rest of your life knowing steroids shrunk your package and made you a limp wimp!!! Lmfao
    This mental patient should start doing videos like Chimp C!

This is the funniest one! LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
    He's completely been triggered the mentally ill mess haha.

Pimp C. The C stands for coward.