Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The next great European player in the NBA?

1. #1 The next great European player in the NBA? 
    Luka Doncic absolutely dominates the EuroBasket championship and he is just 18 years of age! He has been playing for Real Madrid since 2015 and the Spanish league is the second best in the world while his American counterparts just finished high school. Doncic is already a very mature player despite his young age and he has a good chance to get drafted 1/1 overall next year.

I wonder how much this will burn that Kike Rappaport's ass? LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Two Eggs View Post
    I wonder how much this will burn that Kike Rappaport's ass? LOL
    Even worse than Porzingis did. Doncic almost had a triple double (11pts, 12reb, 8ast) against Spain in the semi final. Scored 27 points against Latvia, Porzingis' team. Slovenia will face the winner of Russia - Serbia in the final, Serbia is the favorite against RU.

Last edited by flakka; 09-14-2017 at 10:44 PM.

^^^I assume he will be available in next year's NBA draft. I may have heard some speculating he could be the first overall pick.

Probably from Spain or one the former Yugoslavia countries. Those areas seemed to produce the best basketball talent as far as Europe is concerned.

Quote Originally Posted by Todd498 View Post
    Remember that chimp Mayweathers rant about Jeremy Lin years back? Imagine the fit of rage he'd go into if this guy gets drafted and starts embarrassing Javons on the court.

"B.. Bu.. But black players be doin that all da time doe! And they don't be getting the same hype as this guy doe!"
    Floyd is sch a shit human being.

Quote Originally Posted by UnleashtheFURY View Post
    Probably from Spain or one the former Yugoslavia countries. Those areas seemed to produce the best basketball talent as far as Europe is concerned.
    Doncic is from Slovenia which used to be part of Yugoslavia.
    Last edited by flakka; 09-15-2017 at 12:30 AM.

After the USA team,, all the best countries at basketball are white nations.. Russia, Lithuania, Serbia, Slovenia, Greece, Argentina,Croatia etc.

Yet niggers try claim they dominate. and try say whites are poor at it... BULLSHIT.

I don't like or follow Basketball at all, But is it easy for the top European Players to get in NBA? Or is mostly closed off for the yanks? II'm guessing they get the black american privilege treatment

Quote Originally Posted by Gimp Seed View Post
    I don't like or follow Basketball at all, But is it easy for the top European Players to get in NBA? Or is mostly closed off for the yanks? II'm guessing they get the black american privilege treatment
    If the player is really good, it is easy, he will get drafted in the first round, even top 5. Kristaps Porzingis went 4th overall in 2015 just like Dragan Bender from Croatia last year. Doncic is already a better player than Bender. The funny thing is that Darko Milicic got drafted second overall in 2003 which means he was drafted before Carmelo Anthony, Chris Bosh and Dwyane Wade! Milicic was a huge talent, but he became a bust because he never really cared about the sport. He said that he got drunk before practices and stuff like that. But that is rare, players from Serbia are usually serious about their craft.
    Last edited by flakka; 09-15-2017 at 01:22 AM.