Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The next great European player in the NBA?

Quote Originally Posted by Gimp Seed View Post
    I don't like or follow Basketball at all, But is it easy for the top European Players to get in NBA? Or is mostly closed off for the yanks? II'm guessing they get the black american privilege treatment
    back when I followed team sports they had this Jew radio broadcaster in L.A. called Vic Jacobs who used to rant about the occasional european player getting good money to play in the NBA. He would always say they should "keep the money in the commutity". In short; only give it to Niggers. i doubt little has changed in the past 20 years and I do not follow team sports but ironically that is what woke me up to how this whole thing workds with the Kike Jews and their pet chimps.

European players also have a hard time getting accepted by teammates and coaches so it is not the most welcoming atmosphere for them either.

All these sports Kikes also said both Klitschko's would never amount to anything. Yet when they did it was because all the Niggers were playing football and basketball.
    Last edited by Two Eggs; 09-15-2017 at 02:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Two Eggs View Post
    back when I followed team sports they had this Jew radio broadcaster in L.A. called Vic Jacobs who used to rant about the occasional european player getting good money to play in the NBA. He would always say they should "keep the money in the commutity". In short; only give it to Niggers. i doubt little has changed in the past 20 years and I do not follow team sports but ironically that is what woke me up to how this whole thing workds with the Kike Jews and their pet chimps.

European players also have a hard time getting accepted by teammates and coaches so it is not the most welcoming atmosphere for them either.

All these sports Kikes also said both Klitschko's would never amount to anything. Yet when they did it was because all the Niggers were playing football and basketball.
    All the negro boxers are hype jobs anyways, their black heavyweight hope Joshua almost got knocked out by a 41 year old coming off the longest layoff in his career.

Their half black Hope Ward had to have unfair officiating in both Kovalev fights to get the win, under normal fair circumstances Kovalev would have won. Lol.......

That P4PMayweather guy shows up in every RBR to trash an E.E. especially when it has application to Floyd.

So the Mavericks just beat the Warriors and Doncic scored 24 points, had 9 rebounds, 4 assists and was called the man of the match.

And he is only 19 years old.

Quote Originally Posted by flakka View Post
    So the Mavericks just beat the Warriors and Doncic scored 24 points, had 9 rebounds, 4 assists and was called the man of the match.

And he is only 19 years old.
    It's the regular season and Steph is out and Draymond/KD are fighitng. Doesn't really mean much tbh. Anyone that watches NBA knows regular season doesn't mean anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Todd498 View Post
    After his game today surely there will be incoming He jus another Hypejob doe comments about this on YouTube.

He doesnt have da afletacism to go far doe They said the same shit about Larry Bird.
    Luca seems like the goods! Excited to see how he does. Very high basketball IQ, even if he's peaked he'd still be an excellent player.

This video evaluates Doncic's game. Worth to watch.