Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17

Thread: the Eastern European STORM is coming to Welterweight very soon!

  1. #1 the Eastern European STORM is coming to Welterweight very soon! 
    Egidijius Kavaliauskas http://boxrec.com/es/boxer/645054
    Konstantin Ponomarev http://boxrec.com/en/boxer/533563
    Alexander Besputin http://boxrec.com/en/boxer/740161
    Radzhab Butaev http://boxrec.com/en/boxer/750459
    Eimantas Stanionis http://boxrec.com/en/boxer/791796
    Sergey Lubkovich http://boxrec.com/en/boxer/751938
    Khuseyn Baysangurov http://boxrec.com/en/boxer/703236
    Ivan Golub http://boxrec.com/en/boxer/691230
    Taras Shelestyuk http://boxrec.com/en/boxer/645118
    Serhii Bohachuk http://boxrec.com/pl/boxer/788164

    ALL were top amateurs
    ALL of them are looking impressive as pros
    Most of them are very young
    Most of them are Big Punchers.
    Half of them are being fast tracked.

    It's clear Welterweight will be another division soon to be dominated by Eastern Europeans
    Last edited by Great Black Hope; 10-12-2017 at 02:23 PM.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #2  
    Freddie Roach said that the two most important moments in his gym were Manny Pacqauio walking through his gym door and Eimantas Stanionis walking through his gym door. That's how highly he rates Stanionis and how excited he is by him. he said it's the best prospect he's seen in a long long time.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #3  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    2,812
    A lot of anti White groids will be vanishing soon

    http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport...named-13748011
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #4  
    Senior Member Two Eggs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    3,221
    His boxrec does not list a manager, wonder why big fat Egis does not manage his countryman? Also does not list a promoter. Rest assured it will not be Golden boy that racist Spic Oscar discriminates against E.E's and is celebrate for his bigotry.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by Two Eggs View Post
    His boxrec does not list a manager, wonder why big fat Egis does not manage his countryman? Also does not list a promoter. Rest assured it will not be Golden boy that racist Spic Oscar discriminates against E.E's and is celebrate for his bigotry.
    http://www.boxingscene.com/richard-s...nionis--119008
    It says in that Article ^ that Klimas really wanted to sign him. He's managed by Shelly Finkel, and promoted by Ringstar- Richard Schaefer.

    Yeah De La hoya is clearly only interested in guys with spanish fucking surnames.Unbelievable that he only has one Eastern Euro! when they are the strongest force in the sport. they only have Shabranskyy who he is matching as tough as possible! His stable is crap overall anyway, full of mexican bums that aren't good enough for world level.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd498 View Post
    A lot of anti White groids will be vanishing soon

    http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport...named-13748011
    very good , very skilful fighter is Mcgrail.. think he'll win Gold at the next Olympics if he stays amateur for it.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #7  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    2,812
    Quote Originally Posted by Great Black Hope View Post
    very good , very skilful fighter is Mcgrail.. think he'll win Gold at the next Olympics if he stays amateur for it.
    He will no doubt be causing some chimp outs very soon And I hope some of our favorite Javons will still be on here to entertain us with their bitter groid misery.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #8  
    Keep your eyes on those names!

    & Josh Kelly & Kerman Lerrajara

    Welterweight will be just like the divisions from middleweight to heavyweight
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #9  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    362
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd498 View Post
    He will no doubt be causing some chimp outs very soon And I hope some of our favorite Javons will still be on here to entertain us with their bitter groid misery.
    Lol. Who was the last EE top welterweight? Don't worry, I'll wait..
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #10  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    2,812
    Quote Originally Posted by Nay Sayer View Post
    Lol. Who was the last EE top welterweight? Don't worry, I'll wait..
    How many black champions in all combat sports are there compared to white champions??

    Lol Dont worry I wont bother to wait.
    Reply With Quote  
     

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •