Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How many Films do you watch a year approximately?

1. #1 How many Films do you watch a year approximately? 
    I'm not a Film person.. I watch aprrox about 5 films a year.

Dino on the other hand.. Likes to watch a film as soon as he gets up before he even goes to the bathroom and freshens up. Dino's on 6 films a day . he sometimes has full Film benders where he doesn't leave his couch for a full week watching over 30 films, drinking whisky till he passes out, and using buckets to piss in, strange guy is our Dino.

Hahahaha...

This is awesome! Disgusting plauge rat living in squalor aurrounded by vesicles full of his own excrement. Even rats go to the bathroom away from their dens.

Quote Originally Posted by Todd498 View Post
    and jerking off to old Sly Stallone posters.

he always has something to do with films as his profile pic lol what the hell does it have to do with boxing.. proper film fanboy procrastinating and hiding from the world escaping into movies because there's things he can't deal with in his mind.

Dino hasnt stopped watching films since the 90s. and the 80s stopped in 92'. you do the math

Quote Originally Posted by Todd498 View Post
    You were spot on a while back when you described him as (Someone who makes you feel like you have to delouse and burn your clothes if you come into any kind of contact with him.) Lol!! Or something along those lines. Plague Rat is a perfect nickname.

The fucker has no life but keyboard bashing EE boxers and jerking off to old Sly Stallone posters.
    Yeah; Plague rat just seem to fit him. Guy can elicit a visceral revulsion through cyber space.

To answer the thread's question; i do not watch movies have not done so for like 15 years. Most are just Jew propaganda with a bunch of scummy liberal trash actors who are mainly jews as well with a growing percentage of shitskins. last one i saw in a theater was The pianist another Jew holohoax propaganda piece about some Kike piano player who escaped the NAZI's. The last movie i watched was that Jew pervert Sasha Cohen's stupid Borat movie.

TV and movies are toxic Talmudic mind poison. Look what they have done to stupid dino.

Quote Originally Posted by Two Eggs View Post
    Yeah; Plague rat just seem to fit him. Guy can elicit a visceral revulsion through cyber space.

To answer the thread's question; i do not watch movies have not done so for like 15 years. Most are just Jew propaganda with a bunch of scummy liberal trash actors who are mainly jews as well with a growing percentage of shitskins. last one i saw in a theater was The pianist another Jew holohoax propaganda piece about some Kike piano player who escaped the NAZI's. The last movie i watched was that Jew pervert Sasha Cohen's stupid Borat movie.

TV and movies are toxic Talmudic mind poison. Look what they have done to stupid dino.
    I recommend you to watch the movie Hell or High Water from last year. I was surprised when I watched that flick. Not only that isn't politically correct, it focuses on family values and depicts the bankers/banks as the bad guys. Movies like that are very rare nowadays.

Quote Originally Posted by flakka View Post
    I recommend you to watch the movie Hell or High Water from last year. I was surprised when I watched that flick. Not only that isn't politically correct, it focuses on family values and depicts the bankers/banks as the bad guys. Movies like that are very rare nowadays.
    I will see if I can find it online.

Here is a funny scene from a movie but the jews still win in the end. Actor in the scene is a Jew just like most of them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eilDS0IKhLE

Remember when Slavic shylock claim to be some ultra Slavic nationalist who was a 21 year old amateur boxer but when he posted his voice the guy sounded like a 40+ year old chain smoking Israeli cab driver?

Just saw The Foreigner..... a bit of a formulaic thriller but Chan and Bronson were absolutely superb.