Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: This shit is getting old

Quote Originally Posted by DONT BE SCARED HOMIE View Post
    I agree with everything else you said but who exactly did Ward avoid? While he may have never had to fight outside America he is 1 of the few fighters of recent times to test himself against the best available including beating all the best Super middleweights of the time then moving up to fight the best L.Heavyweight and fellow top P4P fighter in back to back fights.
    Dirrell and Ward both ducked each other for instance. Dirrell was not a better fighter than Ward but his style could give him some trouble.

Quote Originally Posted by flakka View Post
    Nothing stupid about it. 2 years ago Rigondeaux - Lomachenko fight could have been made at 126. Rigo first wanted a joke catchweight (obviously Loma couldn't make 124), then he wanted more money. Both fighters were offered the same purse, $500,000 and extra half million dollars to the winner. Lomachenko accepted it, Rigondeaux didn't, saying he already made more money fighting Donaire. But that is not how things work, Rigo was offered his market value for the fight, Loma wasn't as well known as Donaire. So that was on the Cuban period. By the way, there is a rehydration clause in the contract. Loma cannot be heavier than 138 on fight day. That's how big of a deck stacker Loma is...

Why the fuck should Golovkin and Kovalev move up when they have unfinished business at their weight classes? Golovkin can fight Alvarez, Charlo, Andrade. Even Lara might move up. Kovalev can fight Stevenson, Beterbiev, Badou Jack, Gvozdyk, Barrera, Bivol. There is no logic in saying they should move up. There aren't better opponents or big money fights for Golovkin at super middle or for Kovalev at cruiserweight. Lomachenko already moved up and will move up to 135 soon.

That is no victim mentality if I say that athletes that don't bring much money to the table often get screwed, that is the reality in every sport. Btw. I would be curious to see how you would react if a rich white American guy told the Black Lives Matter or other similar black activists what you were saying. "To get rid of the victim mentality"
    Bro you?re boring me and you need a life. Rigo didn?t duck Lomachenko and g never dared to be great and ducked Ward. Lomachenko hasn?t fought a top 5 opponent yet in any weight division he?s been in lmao

He?s only fighting Rigo now because no one really cares to watch him for whatever reason and he holds all of the advantages. Your an activist yourself btw. You guys clown black lives matter but you?re the same as them. White lives matter is your gang of loser?s new name.

Quote Originally Posted by TheyDontBoxNoMore7 View Post
    Bro you?re boring me and you need a life. Rigo didn?t duck Lomachenko and g never dared to be great and ducked Ward. Lomachenko hasn?t fought a top 5 opponent yet in any weight division he?s been in lmao

He?s only fighting Rigo now because no one really cares to watch him for whatever reason and he holds all of the advantages. Your an activist yourself btw. You guys clown black lives matter but you?re the same as them. White lives matter is your gang of loser?s new name.
    You are just exposing yourself as a know-nothing casual once again. Obviously Gary Russell Jr and Walters are top 5 fighters in their respective weight classes. You even picked Walters against Loma so STFU.

Loma is fighting Rigondeaux because other fighters are ducking him period. Even Salcheto ducked the rematch when he would have got his biggest payday by far... He never made $750k let alone $200k for a fight. He fought for pennies in Mexico last time. How the fuck can anyone criticize Lomachenko's opponent selection when he took on a former champion in his second pro fight, and fought a highly rated boxer like Russell in his third pro fight, that stuff was never done before by anyone. That is a fucking joke.

You are just exposing yourself as a know-nothing casual once again. Obviously Gary Russell Jr and Walters are top 5 fighters in their respective weight classes. You even picked Walters against Loma so STFU.

Loma is fighting Rigondeaux because other fighters are ducking him period. Even Salcheto ducked the rematch when he would have got his biggest payday by far... He never made $750k let alone $200k for a fight. He fought for pennies in Mexico last time. How the fuck can anyone criticize Lomachenko's opponent selection when he took on a former champion in his second pro fight, and fought a highly rated boxer like Russell in his third pro fight, that stuff was never done before by anyone. That is a fucking joke.
    Nope. Go look up those guys rankings this is why I?m bored. Also it?s common knowledge that Rigo was paid 750k for donaire you fucking idiot. Facts my friend. You?re a forum guy. Only as far as your knowledge extends to not only in boxing but life.

Rigo has been ducked by everyone and he was low-balled and got no where near the red carpet-hype treatment your boy is getting but by all means, please continue to live in this alternate reality where you and other self made losers like two eggs believe you?re the new ?niggers? of the world because you have shitty lives and blame Jews giving blacks everything lmao

Come with facts

Dirrell and Ward both ducked each other for instance. Dirrell was not a better fighter than Ward but his style could give him some trouble.
    I wouldn't say Ward ducked him at all,Direll hadn't earnt the right to get the fight he had a chance in the Super 6 but failed after he lost to Froch who Ward dominated.Look at Dirells resume its full of scrubs his DQ win over Abraham wasn't enough to make him some standout option for Ward whos issues with his promoters cost him the 2 years where that fight may have happened before he moved up to L.Heavy

Nope. Go look up those guys rankings this is why I?m bored. Also it?s common knowledge that Rigo was paid 750k for donaire you fucking idiot. Facts my friend. You?re a forum guy. Only as far as your knowledge extends to not only in boxing but life.
    Yeah, too bad I was talking about Salido when I mentioned $750k you illiterate mental midget with Floyd Mayweather-esque reading comprehension.

Rigo has been ducked by everyone and he was low-balled and got no where near the red carpet-hype treatment your boy is getting but by all means, please continue to live in this alternate reality where you and other self made losers like two eggs believe you?re the new ?niggers? of the world because you have shitty lives and blame Jews giving blacks everything lmao

Come with facts
    Rigo wasn't lowballed, he simply has no fans and he puts casuals to sleep. Loma doesn't bring much money to the table either, that is not a big money fight. So Rigondeaux was offered his market value 2 years ago but he priced himself out. Rigo can only blame himself for fucking up his career, he shouldn't have left Top Rank to sign with some unknown bum promoters.
    Last edited by flakka; 12-05-2017 at 11:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DONT BE SCARED HOMIE View Post
    I wouldn't say Ward ducked him at all,Direll hadn't earnt the right to get the fight he had a chance in the Super 6 but failed after he lost to Froch who Ward dominated.Look at Dirells resume its full of scrubs his DQ win over Abraham wasn't enough to make him some standout option for Ward whos issues with his promoters cost him the 2 years where that fight may have happened before he moved up to L.Heavy
    It is debatable that who ducked who, or was there any duck, but the fact is that Ward never fought a good slick boxer. He fought Dawson but Dawson was drained to a zombie. So his resume is lacking a bit.

Yeah, too bad I was talking about Salido when I mentioned $750k you illiterate mental midget with Floyd Mayweather-esque reading comprehension.

Rigo wasn't lowballed, he simply has no fans and he puts casuals to sleep. Loma doesn't bring much money to the table either, that is not a big money fight. So Rigondeaux was offered his market value 2 years ago but he priced himself out. Rigo can only blame himself for fucking up his career, he shouldn't have left Top Rank to sign with some unknown bum promoters.
    No top 5 opponent bitch. Address that. Rigo was lowballed as was Walters. Loma has no fan but you lame racists with an agenda.

No top 5 opponent bitch. Address that. Rigo was lowballed as was Walters. Loma has no fan but you lame racists with an agenda.
    Look at this waste of oxygen repeating his asinine statements that were already refuted like a fucking parrot. You think if you keep repeating your drivel it will make you right? More like you will look like a desperate spastic.

You are the worst racist here, you never gave any non-black fighter his dues. You even called Pacquiao a hypejob. And Chocolatito. But if they were black you would be on their nuts. You only watch boxing to spew your racial agenda just like 78IQSports.
    Last edited by flakka; 12-06-2017 at 12:04 AM.

Look at this waste of oxygen repeating his asinine statements that were already refuted like a fucking parrot. You think if you keep repeating your drivel it will make you right? More like you will look like a desperate spastic.

You are the worst racist here, you never gave any non-black fighter his dues. You even called Pacquiao a hypejob. And Chocolatito. But if they were black you would be on their nuts. You only watch boxing to spew your racial agenda just like 78IQSports.
    Yeah, what was Walters rating again loser? Refute being a low life because we all know you are.