Thread: The Emotional Meltdown of the Anti White brigade since Lomacheko's win! :)

1. #1 The Emotional Meltdown of the Anti White brigade since Lomacheko's win! :) 
    Jheeez! They've been crying their eyes out! The Akhbar One and TheyDontBoxNoMore7 in particular!!!hahahhaa

Every excuse imaginable to minimize. Every clutch of every straw. man the butthurt has been so strong! Why are they so fearful of Lomachenko becoming one of the all time greats!

The Akbar One lies claiming he is a fan of Lomachenko haha when the reality is he's on his filthy prayer mat every night praying that he loses. He claims going on about Loma's skin and all sorts of bullshit.
    & I thought that nerd TheydontBoxnoMore cried really badly over GGG becoming the Ring magazines Number 1 P4P,man he's reacted even worse for Lomachenko haha! He's obsessed with the P4P number 1 spot lol.

These anti white fools have really shown their racism. I'm very surprised none of them have been banned this week.

They take this too seriously.

Theychimpevenmore7 is banned until Dec 29th. Bilizzy boon has been going ape as well.Hell even actual fighters like Crawfish are all mad about Loma. A very ignorant ugly look from a very ugly ignorant people.

Quote Originally Posted by Two Eggs View Post
    Theychimpevenmore7 is banned until Dec 29th. Bilizzy boon has been going ape as well.Hell even actual fighters like Crawfish are all mad about Loma. A very ignorant ugly look from a very ugly ignorant people.
    Yep. It's very clear to see. I hope Lomachenko fights 4 times next year