Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 19

Thread: Why are most USA journeymen black?

  1. #1 Why are most USA journeymen black? 
    When all the top white European prospects based in USA are coming up.. its clear to see that 9 times out of 10 the opponent they are battering and using as a punchbag is black.

    I feel sorry for these guys.the Ukrainian, Russians, Irish boxers etc based in USA really give them savage beatdowns

    But people like to point out that most of the best american fighters are black.
    Yet they fail to point out the vast majority of the useless americans fighters that can't get anywhere and journeymen are black too! .
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #2  
    Senior Member Two Eggs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    3,221
    Most boxing gyms are in ethnic neighborhoodsand have higher percentages of dark skinned people participating. The people who run the gym are also black or brown and this is a dirty truth that gets swept under the rug but the Whites who do go to these gyms get treated like shit by the other boxers and the trainers often times ignore them or do not teach them anything then throw them in to get beaten u by more experienced colored boxers. Even gyms like the one Pavlik came up through are now mostly latinos who will start replacing many of the Black journeymen.

    MMA is different and most Whites who want to fight in the u.S. take up that sport. Even though the sport as a whole and the uFC has been bending over backwards to inculcate Blacks into the sport. How is that for decency and civility? Whites get driven away from boxing gyms while Blacks get welcomed into MMA gyms often times getting their training fees subsidized.

    Anyone who doubts what I just explained is an idiot with an agenda because I have seen first hand examples of this sort of thing and it undenyably occurs.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #3  
    Yeah its really clear that the numbers of white americans in boxing are really low. Cause you hardly see many of them at any level. Most of tbe bums and journeymen are black which people should mention when discussing race in USA boxing! If they counted up all of the pro boxers in the Usa surely like 80% are black


    They should make some boxing gyms and not let any blacks in if blacks don't make them welcome! Is there not any all white boxing gyms nowhere in USA yeah? Not even in cities where most of the population is white like Portland and Seatlle?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #4  
    Senior Member Zimmer_Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    He had it coming
    Posts
    127
    The Demos are too occupied with trying to catch me for prosecution.
    I didnt do it
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #5  
    Keenan Hickman is what level most black yank boxers are at

    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #6  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    2,812
    Quote Originally Posted by I'm Back Like a Vertebrae View Post
    Keenan Hickman is what level most black yank boxers are at

    Teslenko is a good sharp puncher. He will add 5-10 solid pounds and be a force at HW. Fundamentally he is pretty much there thanks to that amateur experience. I say he will be in the top 5 by 2020.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd498 View Post
    Teslenko is a good sharp puncher. He will add 5-10 solid pounds and be a force at HW. Fundamentally he is pretty much there thanks to that amateur experience. I say he will be in the top 5 by 2020.
    yep I think Teslenko, Hrgovic, Dychko and Kuzmin are the best HW prospects
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #8  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    2,812
    Quote Originally Posted by I'm Back Like a Vertebrae View Post
    yep I think Teslenko, Hrgovic, Dychko and Kuzmin are the best HW prospects
    And dont forget the man who causes forum chimp outs at the mere mention of him going up to HW later this year...



    Faggot cucks like DONT BE SCARED dread that move up also
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd498 View Post
    And dont forget the man who causes forum chimp outs at the mere mention of him going up to HW later this year...



    Faggot cucks like DONT BE SCARED dread that move up also
    Oh Shit How could I forget that!!!! haha. Usyk and Gassiev are both gonna be serious players in the HW division when they move up definitely!
    '' FUN TIMES AHEAD!!!!''
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #10  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    2,812
    Quote Originally Posted by I'm Back Like a Vertebrae View Post
    Oh Shit How could I forget that!!!! haha. Usyk and Gassiev are both gonna be serious players in the HW division when they move up definitely!
    '' FUN TIMES AHEAD!!!!''
    Fun Times Ahead indeed!

    Reply With Quote  
     

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •