Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 19 of 19

Thread: Why are most USA journeymen black?

  1. #11  
    Junior Member BoykaKing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    28
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd498 View Post
    And dont forget the man who causes forum chimp outs at the mere mention of him going up to HW later this year...



    Faggot cucks like DONT BE SCARED dread that move up also

    Give it up Todd. Your fucking race is inferior you ugly fucking bitch.Pinky boys with small dicks lol. White girls love BBC while black girl would not fuck any WHITE inferior pathetic COCK omg
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #12  
    Senior Member Two Eggs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    3,221
    Wasn't Boyka the villian in this old Jew movie where this American Nigger has to fight hybrid rules boutsin some corrupt Russian prison where he saves the day in the end/ LOL Think it was called undisputed or something. Total jew movie where some big dumb nigger saves the day against the evil White Russians.

    This came right about when HW boxing was startng to lose its sun tan.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #13  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    2,812
    Quote Originally Posted by Two Eggs View Post
    Wasn't Boyka the villian in this old Jew movie where this American Nigger has to fight hybrid rules boutsin some corrupt Russian prison where he saves the day in the end/ LOL Think it was called undisputed or something. Total jew movie where some big dumb nigger saves the day against the evil White Russians.

    This came right about when HW boxing was startng to lose its sun tan.
    Who the fuck is this Boyka Coon alt? His posting style seems familiar. Obviously he is pretty triggered about the EE takeover
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #14  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    BustANutInTheButt
    Posts
    101
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd498 View Post
    Who the fuck is this Boyka Coon alt? His posting style seems familiar. Obviously he is pretty triggered about the EE takeover
    Maybe is that attaboi orangutan.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #15  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    2,812
    Quote Originally Posted by ChimpC View Post
    Maybe is that attaboi orangutan.
    Could be him yeah. But the style seems a little different.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #16  
    Junior Member BoykaKing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    28
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd498 View Post
    Could be him yeah. But the style seems a little different.


    I am from Eastern Europe as well you fucking homo boy. The rest Europe hate those Russian / UA shits.. Notting wrong with that you ugly cow.

    Who i am? I am the best person on this planet. Whatever i say - it goes. Whoever i don't like = DIES. Whatever i hate = sucks.


    You are just poor human shit who hides behind race card. I KNOW I AM ALREADY HIGHER THAN SOME WHITE/BLACK PUNKASS BITCHES.


    i am the LAW. AND I ALREADY KNOW I AM HIGHER THAN ANYONE ELSE ON THIS PLANET. IT'S NOT ABOUT US V THEY. ITS ABOUT ME AGAINST EVERYONE ELSE.


    I WOULD like to grab some inferior ugly bitch like Todd. Smash him like a fucking wolf. Bite his temple and than rip his fucking head off and than EAT IT.


    YEAH I AM HIGHER THAN ANYONE ELSE. SOMETHING PATHETIC LIKE HUMAN BEING CAN NOT COMPETE WITH ME

    NATURAL SELECTION - FUCKERS SHOULD BE SHOT - ERIC HARRIS 1999
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #17  
    Quote Originally Posted by BoykaKing View Post
    I am from Eastern Europe as well you fucking homo boy. The rest Europe hate those Russian / UA shits.. Notting wrong with that you ugly cow.

    Who i am? I am the best person on this planet. Whatever i say - it goes. Whoever i don't like = DIES. Whatever i hate = sucks.


    You are just poor human shit who hides behind race card. I KNOW I AM ALREADY HIGHER THAN SOME WHITE/BLACK PUNKASS BITCHES.


    i am the LAW. AND I ALREADY KNOW I AM HIGHER THAN ANYONE ELSE ON THIS PLANET. IT'S NOT ABOUT US V THEY. ITS ABOUT ME AGAINST EVERYONE ELSE.


    I WOULD like to grab some inferior ugly bitch like Todd. Smash him like a fucking wolf. Bite his temple and than rip his fucking head off and than EAT IT.


    YEAH I AM HIGHER THAN ANYONE ELSE. SOMETHING PATHETIC LIKE HUMAN BEING CAN NOT COMPETE WITH ME

    NATURAL SELECTION - FUCKERS SHOULD BE SHOT - ERIC HARRIS 1999
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #18  
    Quote Originally Posted by I'm Back Like a Vertebrae View Post
    looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

    funniest photo ever
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #19  
    I laugh out loud everytime I see that photo!!! LOOOOOOOL
    Reply With Quote  
     

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •