Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Why are most USA journeymen black?

Quote Originally Posted by Todd498 View Post
    Could be him yeah. But the style seems a little different.

I am from Eastern Europe as well you fucking homo boy. The rest Europe hate those Russian / UA shits.. Notting wrong with that you ugly cow.

Who i am? I am the best person on this planet. Whatever i say - it goes. Whoever i don't like = DIES. Whatever i hate = sucks.

You are just poor human shit who hides behind race card. I KNOW I AM ALREADY HIGHER THAN SOME WHITE/BLACK PUNKASS BITCHES.

i am the LAW. AND I ALREADY KNOW I AM HIGHER THAN ANYONE ELSE ON THIS PLANET. IT'S NOT ABOUT US V THEY. ITS ABOUT ME AGAINST EVERYONE ELSE.

I WOULD like to grab some inferior ugly bitch like Todd. Smash him like a fucking wolf. Bite his temple and than rip his fucking head off and than EAT IT.

YEAH I AM HIGHER THAN ANYONE ELSE. SOMETHING PATHETIC LIKE HUMAN BEING CAN NOT COMPETE WITH ME

NATURAL SELECTION - FUCKERS SHOULD BE SHOT - ERIC HARRIS 1999

Quote Originally Posted by BoykaKing View Post
    I am from Eastern Europe as well you fucking homo boy. The rest Europe hate those Russian / UA shits.. Notting wrong with that you ugly cow.

Who i am? I am the best person on this planet. Whatever i say - it goes. Whoever i don't like = DIES. Whatever i hate = sucks.

You are just poor human shit who hides behind race card. I KNOW I AM ALREADY HIGHER THAN SOME WHITE/BLACK PUNKASS BITCHES.

i am the LAW. AND I ALREADY KNOW I AM HIGHER THAN ANYONE ELSE ON THIS PLANET. IT'S NOT ABOUT US V THEY. ITS ABOUT ME AGAINST EVERYONE ELSE.

I WOULD like to grab some inferior ugly bitch like Todd. Smash him like a fucking wolf. Bite his temple and than rip his fucking head off and than EAT IT.

YEAH I AM HIGHER THAN ANYONE ELSE. SOMETHING PATHETIC LIKE HUMAN BEING CAN NOT COMPETE WITH ME

NATURAL SELECTION - FUCKERS SHOULD BE SHOT - ERIC HARRIS 1999

Quote Originally Posted by I'm Back Like a Vertebrae View Post
    looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

funniest photo ever

I laugh out loud everytime I see that photo!!! LOOOOOOOL

Bump!!!!!!!!!!!