Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Why are most USA journeymen black?

1. #1 Why are most USA journeymen black? 
    When all the top white European prospects based in USA are coming up.. its clear to see that 9 times out of 10 the opponent they are battering and using as a punchbag is black.

I feel sorry for these guys.the Ukrainian, Russians, Irish boxers etc based in USA really give them savage beatdowns

But people like to point out that most of the best american fighters are black.
    Yet they fail to point out the vast majority of the useless americans fighters that can't get anywhere and journeymen are black too! .

Most boxing gyms are in ethnic neighborhoodsand have higher percentages of dark skinned people participating. The people who run the gym are also black or brown and this is a dirty truth that gets swept under the rug but the Whites who do go to these gyms get treated like shit by the other boxers and the trainers often times ignore them or do not teach them anything then throw them in to get beaten u by more experienced colored boxers. Even gyms like the one Pavlik came up through are now mostly latinos who will start replacing many of the Black journeymen.

MMA is different and most Whites who want to fight in the u.S. take up that sport. Even though the sport as a whole and the uFC has been bending over backwards to inculcate Blacks into the sport. How is that for decency and civility? Whites get driven away from boxing gyms while Blacks get welcomed into MMA gyms often times getting their training fees subsidized.

Anyone who doubts what I just explained is an idiot with an agenda because I have seen first hand examples of this sort of thing and it undenyably occurs.

Yeah its really clear that the numbers of white americans in boxing are really low. Cause you hardly see many of them at any level. Most of tbe bums and journeymen are black which people should mention when discussing race in USA boxing! If they counted up all of the pro boxers in the Usa surely like 80% are black

They should make some boxing gyms and not let any blacks in if blacks don't make them welcome! Is there not any all white boxing gyms nowhere in USA yeah? Not even in cities where most of the population is white like Portland and Seatlle?

The Demos are too occupied with trying to catch me for prosecution.
    I didnt do it

Keenan Hickman is what level most black yank boxers are at

Quote Originally Posted by Todd498 View Post
    Teslenko is a good sharp puncher. He will add 5-10 solid pounds and be a force at HW. Fundamentally he is pretty much there thanks to that amateur experience. I say he will be in the top 5 by 2020.
    yep I think Teslenko, Hrgovic, Dychko and Kuzmin are the best HW prospects

And dont forget the man who causes forum chimp outs at the mere mention of him going up to HW later this year...

Faggot cucks like DONT BE SCARED dread that move up also
    Oh Shit How could I forget that!!!! haha. Usyk and Gassiev are both gonna be serious players in the HW division when they move up definitely!
    '' FUN TIMES AHEAD!!!!''

And dont forget the man who causes forum chimp outs at the mere mention of him going up to HW later this year...

Faggot cucks like DONT BE SCARED dread that move up also

Give it up Todd. Your fucking race is inferior you ugly fucking bitch.Pinky boys with small dicks lol. White girls love BBC while black girl would not fuck any WHITE inferior pathetic COCK omg

Wasn't Boyka the villian in this old Jew movie where this American Nigger has to fight hybrid rules boutsin some corrupt Russian prison where he saves the day in the end/ LOL Think it was called undisputed or something. Total jew movie where some big dumb nigger saves the day against the evil White Russians.

This came right about when HW boxing was startng to lose its sun tan.

Who the fuck is this Boyka Coon alt? His posting style seems familiar. Obviously he is pretty triggered about the EE takeover
    Maybe is that attaboi orangutan.