Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Black Supremacy allowed to flouritsh on the mains co-signed by Professor

Yep Blacks are very racist & they are especially racist in boxing!

Quote Originally Posted by Todd498 View Post
    Blacks are the dumbest, most racist (race) on earth. FACTS. Not just in the US.. but all over the world. Look at their gross history.
    Not surprising, coming from an advocate of white supremacy. But history shows just who the most racist racial group is - the one that has conquered and colonized other continents, stolen their resources and exploited their peoples.

Indeed, the entire concept of "race" - which is an artificially created social construction used to justify oppression and exploitation of peoples of color - was invented by that group which has benefited from the SYSTEM of social and political oppression called racism.

Racism is a system created by white supremacists to enforce white supremacy. Period. It has no meaning, no existence, no purpose or rationale outside of the artificially created social concept of "whiteness."

Quote Originally Posted by The Professor View Post
    Not surprising, coming from an advocate of white supremacy. But history shows just who the most racist racial group is - the one that has conquered and colonized other continents, stolen their resources and exploited their resources."
    (History shows who the strongest superior race is yeah )

But with racism. Its history. Its the past that whites were the worst.In the present and recent times is where you have to be with everything. And there's lots of proof that blacks are by far the most racist. The shit thats happening right now in South Africa for example is disgusting.

What race are you? You're a blackboy lying about being white I reckon.

Quote Originally Posted by I'm Back Like a Vertebrae View Post
    (History shows who the strongest superior race is yeah )

But with racism. Its history. Its the past that whites were the worst.In the present and recent times is where you have to be with everything. And there's lots of proof that blacks are by far the most racist. The shit thats happening right now in South Africa for example is disgusting.

What race are you? You're a blackboy lying about being white I reckon.
    This...He's black blatantly, or the weakest bastard I've ever encountered in my life

Not surprising, coming from an advocate of white supremacy. But history shows just who the most racist racial group is - the one that has conquered and colonized other continents, stolen their resources and exploited their peoples.

Indeed, the entire concept of "race" - which is an artificially created social construction used to justify oppression and exploitation of peoples of color - was invented by that group which has benefited from the SYSTEM of social and political oppression called racism.

Racism is a system created by white supremacists to enforce white supremacy. Period. It has no meaning, no existence, no purpose or rationale outside of the artificially created social concept of "whiteness."
    You are like a robot repeating the same worn-out phrases over and over again, and whenever you are given some arguments that refute your SJW BS, you duck the answer like a coward. Just because whites created racism it doesn't mean that other races can't use a similar concept for their systematic oppression. Genocide Watch has declared the violence against whites in Zimbabwe a stage 5 case. That means the current system in Zimbabwe is racist and it is racist against whites. And blacks that support that system or Mugabe are racist by definition.

As for colonialism, Imperial Japan colonized a lot of countries and they were racist too, they believed that they were the master race that was their official state ideology. Once again your statement that "only whites can be racist" is proven wrong. QED
    Last edited by flakka; 01-01-2018 at 10:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Todd498 View Post
    He is an white cuck SJW from what Ive been told. .
    Unbelievable. It's an illness.

Quote Originally Posted by flakka View Post
    You are like a robot repeating the same worn-out phrases over and over again, and whenever you are given some arguments that refute your SJW BS, you duck the answer like a coward. Just because whites created racism it doesn't mean that other races can't use a similar concept for their systematic oppression. Genocide Watch has declared the violence against whites in Zimbabwe a stage 5 case. That means the current system in Zimbabwe is racist and it is racist against whites. And blacks that support that system or Mugabe are racist by definition.

As for colonialism, Imperial Japan colonized a lot of countries and they were racist too, they believed that they were the master race that was their official state ideology. Once again your statement that "only whites can be racist" is proven wrong. QED
    First of all, I never said "only whites can be racist" - that's something your crowd has erroneously attributed to me. What I said was that racism was a system invented to support white supremacy. The fact that others races have occasionally - and unfortunately - adapted this system of oppression for their uses is sadly, but basically irrelevant to its primary purpose in enforcing worldwide "white" domination of other racial groups.

First of all, I never said "only whites can be racist" - that's something your crowd has erroneously attributed to me. What I said was that racism was a system invented to support white supremacy. The fact that others races have occasionally - and unfortunately - adapted this system of oppression for their uses is sadly, but basically irrelevant to its primary purpose in enforcing worldwide "white" domination of other racial groups.
    Good, finally you acknowledge that black racists exist too. Just because you failed to mention them in your warning message: "ANY racist, prejudiced, incitement, attacks on oppressed groups, none of that will be tolerated at the main site" - that basically means feel free to be racist / prejudiced against whites. I remember that you let Uppercut_Artist, cereal monotony etc. pollute the forum with their black panther racial BS for months without even warning them, until a sensible mod finally banned them. Your double standards are clear as day.

To correct the record . Every single one of these threads was deleted, and the user responsible was banned.

We get to these things as soon as we become aware of them, which doesn't seem to satify some of the whining KKK snowflakes on this site.

Oh, and just to also TRY to educate some of you ignoramuses on the differences between the SOCIAL SYSTEM called racism and the individual thought and behavior patterns called prejudice and discrimination, here is an article that will enlighten you, should you choose (or be able) to read it:

https://www.elitedaily.com/life/raci...anding/1363914
    The question is would they have been deleted and the culprits banned if I didn't make a statement?

Let me be clear, i have no intention to partake in any black vs white war on here, however I do not like to see favouritism towards one group be they black, white or hispanic. Everyone should be judged equally without exception and it shouldn't take having to get on moderators back to make that happen.

If you are incapable of being impartial, the decent thing to do is to resign from your duties as administrator/mod.

Quote Originally Posted by Sephiroth Rising 7 View Post

If you are incapable of being impartial, the decent thing to do is to resign from your duties as administrator/mod.
    This ^

He seems to get some sick thrill from being a corrupt bent mod