Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Black Supremacy allowed to flouritsh on the mains co-signed by Professor

Quote Originally Posted by I'm Back Like a Vertebrae View Post
    This ^

He seems to get some sick thrill from being a corrupt bent mod
    Clear as day with him...His messages are sneering, absolutely revels in it. Like he wants the problem instead of neutral. Either way, there are enough posters now that feel he is ruining the site.

Like I said, if you racist white supremacists are attacking me, it means I'm effectively rooting out racism on the main site...and will continue to do so!

Quote Originally Posted by The Professor View Post
    Like I said, if you racist white supremacists are attacking me, it means I'm effectively rooting out racism on the main site...and will continue to do so!
    People wouldn't have a problem if it was balanced and fair, but your not. Its one way. Your no good for the forum in my eyes !

Quote Originally Posted by The Professor View Post
    Keep up the good work. These racist white supremacist posters throw around racial slurs like candy here in the lounge and yet they have the nerve to complain about racism. I mean you can't make this stuff up.

First, the lounge is infested and overrun by white supremacist trash. It is, and you guys are sick fucks. I avoid the lounge mostly and usually only comment on the actual interesting threads that aren't about racism. And most of these threads are racist. It's like a group of 10 or so racist people who just post trash on black people all day long. That's really fucken depressing.

Also for those who say blacks cannot be racist because they don't have the power to be racist that is total social justice warrior bullshit. What a massive steaming pile of shit that is. Want an example of how a black man can be racist? I'll give you one. Let's say a black guy owns a company, but ignores qualified white candidates for employment in favor of less capable black guys. That is racism you dumbass. For fuck sake, how much PC liberal bullshit have you guys been eating up that a black guy cannot be racist because he has no power? Also, to suggest that a black man doesn't have the wealth, intelligence or power to be racist is low key patronizing the black man. So you're just being a massive jackass idiot.

Also, the average white guy has no great power. The white dude who is holding stop signs or pouring your coffee is not "the man." He's just some dude trying to make a living or survive. Classism is much more prevalent than racism is in this country in 2018. Not to say that racism doesn't exist because it always does and to some extent it likely always will. But it's a hell of a lot better now than it was in 1860 or 1950.

The top %1 of rich people in this country are a bunch of old white guys. That's true, but the average white dude in this country is just a man trying to get by. Stop assuming every white guy is the man you PC fucks. He's just trying to live.

Quote Originally Posted by Pimp C View Post
    Keep up the good work. These racist white supremacist posters throw around racial slurs like candy here in the lounge and yet they have the nerve to complain about racism. I mean you can't make this stuff up.
    It's extreme hypocrisy. They hate black racists, but they are incredibly racist themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by tinman View Post
    It's extreme hypocrisy. They hate black racists, but they are incredibly racist themselves.
    Yep exactly.

Quote Originally Posted by Pimp C View Post
    Thanks for the support, but trust me, I don't need any encouragement to go HARD after these racist scum. They are the opposite of everything I believe in, everything that is decent and right - they are the worst examples of humanity.

I think they kind of know this deep down themselves, which is why they project all these negative attributes onto blacks - it's actually their OWN characteristics they are talking about.

Once again Nay_Sayer that black supremacist faggot spams the main forum with his Afrocentrist faux history BS and Professor lets him do that.

Quote Originally Posted by flakka View Post
    Once again Nay_Sayer that black supremacist faggot spams the main forum with his Afrocentrist faux history BS and Professor lets him do that.
    Once I became aware of this garbage, I banned everyone involved for two weeks. Let me be REAL clear about this. This is the LAST warning ban for all of you. If I run across more racial crap that derails a thread like that, EVERYONE involved is getting PERMANENTLY banned.