Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Black Supremacy allowed to flouritsh on the mains co-signed by Professor

1. #1 Black Supremacy allowed to flouritsh on the mains co-signed by Professor 
    There is a certain black poster in the general who has joined to preach black supremacy, has bypassed the filter to use every expletive imaginable and still this person is free to do as he pleases.

I once called someone a retard and was banned without hestitation.

This bastard is allowed to curse with the worst of obscenities, allowed to call all white people racists and then to top it off says blatantly that blacks are superior.

So where are you now Professor? Where's your high and mighty integrity to ban all racists on the forum?

Quote Originally Posted by Sephiroth Rising 7 View Post
    There is a certain black poster in the general who has joined to preach black supremacy, has bypassed the filter to use every expletive imaginable and still this person is free to do as he pleases.

I once called someone a retard and was banned without hestitation.

This bastard is allowed to curse with the worst of obscenities, allowed to call all white people racists and then to top it off says blatantly that blacks are superior.

So where are you now Professor? Where's your high and mighty integrity to ban all racists on the forum?
    Professor already said that he won't ban racist blacks. It is because according to him blacks cannot be racist and blah blah blah, some SJW nonsense.

Quote Originally Posted by flakka View Post
    Professor already said that he won't ban racist blacks. It is because according to him blacks cannot be racist and blah blah blah, some SJW nonsense.
    What a disgusting self loathing coward.

Disgusting..

The Professor is the main reason whats wrong with the forum I can see that now.

How the fuck are the likes of Willie Makaet, Nay Sayer, The Akbar One, TheydontBoxnoMore, BlizzyBlizz allowed to post there when they say they are coming down hard on racists.

I used to think The Professor was black. But someone told me he's white. . Is this true though? It would make sense only if he was black. If hes white this is one big big SJW 'you're a fucking white male' type. It's a form of mental illness to actually believe things like'' blacks can't be racist''
    Last edited by I'm Back Like a Vertebrae; 12-31-2017 at 01:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by I'm Back Like a Vertebrae View Post
    Disgusting..

The Professor is the main reason whats wrong with the forum I can see that now.

How the fuck are the likes of Willie Makaet, Nay Sayer, The Akbar One, TheydontBoxnoMore, BlizzyBlizz allowed to post there when they say they are coming down hard on racists.

I used to think The Professor was black. But someone told me he's white. . Is this true though? It would make sense only if he was black. If hes white this is one big big SJW 'you're a fucking white male' type. It's a form of mental illness to actually believe things like'' blacks can't racist''
    It's actually a form of patronisation to say blacks can't be racist. It's basically saying blacks are not equal so we have to give extra protection.

If there are white people who are racist, and punished accordingly then I expect the same for any other group. Otherwise you begin to partake in unintended racial prejudice by making special allowances for certain groups.

Quote Originally Posted by flakka View Post
    Are you serious ? He said that ? Oh my, what an absolute tool of a man

To correct the record . Every single one of these threads was deleted, and the user responsible was banned.

We get to these things as soon as we become aware of them, which doesn't seem to satify some of the whining KKK snowflakes on this site.

Oh, and just to also TRY to educate some of you ignoramuses on the differences between the SOCIAL SYSTEM called racism and the individual thought and behavior patterns called prejudice and discrimination, here is an article that will enlighten you, should you choose (or be able) to read it:

https://www.elitedaily.com/life/raci...anding/1363914

I find it impossible to believe your white

Quote Originally Posted by The Professor View Post
    To correct the record . Every single one of these threads was deleted, and the user responsible was banned.

We get to these things as soon as we become aware of them, which doesn't seem to satify some of the whining KKK snowflakes on this site.

Oh, and just to also TRY to educate some of you ignoramuses on the differences between the SOCIAL SYSTEM called racism and the individual thought and behavior patterns called prejudice and discrimination, here is an article that will enlighten you, should you choose (or be able) to read it:

https://www.elitedaily.com/life/raci...anding/1363914
    There are social systems in the world that are openly racist against whites like the one in Zimbabwe. That's why black supremacists like Joshua loved Mugabe for. So your theory about "blacks cannot be racist" is pure rubbish, those blacks are racist by definition, not just "prejudiced" and there are several Afrotards like that on ESB too.

That article was total bullshit! It's 100% confirmed now that The Professor protects Black supremacists/ all non white racists , & SJWs

It's no wonder The Professor was Spazcano's only friend when he was here lol

Someone so biased should not be allowed to be a mod..Moderators of all message boards must be impartial and unbiased! Otherwise, they can and will use their moderator's power to censor anything they do not agree with or censor or delete anything that might in anyway shape or form tarnish the reputation of the product they are too loyal to.