Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast

Thread: Black Supremacy allowed to flouritsh on the mains co-signed by Professor

Quote Originally Posted by Two Eggs View Post
    This was written about Professor Cuckman.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XkB_CFi9row
    hahahaha!

Quote Originally Posted by The Professor View Post
    I teach about various intersecting systems of exploitation and oppression - capitalism, white supremacy, patriarchy, hetrosexism being some of the most notable. You white supremacists are a dying breed. Leaders like Drumpf, LePen, whoever the latest racist scum that heads the BNP is - they and all their followers are on the wrong side of history. The future will be a future ruled by persons of color and I hope I live long enough to see white supremacy and those who promote it completely obliterated. I'm sure doing my part to make it happen!
    What about Black Supremacy though?!

and what kind of white person, desperately unnaturally wants '' persons of color'' to to rule the future. A true 'anti racist' would just want the best people of any colour running things. You are very sick.

I don't know how the hell you even got to this point. I bet you are from a all white village in the countryside, and got bullied as a youth and that made hate your own race. Very weird.

Quote Originally Posted by TheProfessorIsABentMod View Post
    What about Black Supremacy though?!

and what kind of white person, desperately unnaturally wants '' persons of color'' to to rule the future. A true 'anti racist' would just want the best people of any colour running things. You are very sick.

I don't know how the hell you even got to this point. I bet you are from a all white village in the countryside, and got bullied as a youth and that made hate your own race. Very weird.
    Pretty sobering how creatures like him walk among us, plotting and eagerly awaiting the day when his own people are completely disenfranchised. People doing his work should be held to the laws that come with commiting highest form of treason.

funny how he never gives an explanation for his protection of all the black race-trolls!

Bump!..................................

Fuck that fat obese bent mod Rumsfield too!

The day the old anti white coward The Professor drops dead is the day ESB improves.

I wonder if the site owners know about The Professors extreme SJW beliefs and anti white views including wanting white genocide. Hmm they really need to know.

The Bent Boys....

Is that who banned me for "racism", even though:

- My favorite fighters are mostly black, as evidenced by my profile and post history

- I've never once made a racially charged post

- And, although most forum members don't know, my spouse is black.

I don't mind being banned for legit reasons. But this really bugs me.