Thread: 2018 Boxing predictions

1. #1 2018 Boxing predictions 
    Lomachenko will continue to be the best fighter in the sport and his profile will continue to get bigger. There will be chimp outs after all his fights.

Usyk will win the super 8 series and crack the top 5 P4P

The Fab Four at 175 - Kovalev, Beterbiev, Bivol, Gvozdyk will be shining bright in '18

Josh Taylor will take over 140

Middleweight will be very inteersting with the top 4 being GGG, Alvarez, Saunders and Derevyanchenko. If the rematch happens with GGG-Alvarez Im sure it'll be another cracking fight but hopefully with fair judging this time.

Hrgovic will.be making real name for himself at heavyweight. By the end of the year he'll be on all boxing fans radar.

Kavialauskas will be a become a big player at 147 and soon after after him a load of EE's former top amateurs will be making up most of the top 10 at 147.

The Belfast trio of Ryan Burnett, Frampton & Michael Conlan should have a good year.

Last edited by I'm Back Like a Vertebrae; 01-01-2018 at 01:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by I'm Back Like a Vertebrae View Post
    Lomachenko will continue to be the best fighter in the sport and his profile will continue to get bigger. There will be chimp outs after all his fights.

Usyk will win the super 8 series and crack the top 5 P4P

The Fab Four at 175 - Kovalev, Beterbiev, Bivol, Gvozdyk will be shining bright in '18

Josh Taylor will take over 140

Middleweight will be very inteersting with the top 4 being GGG, Alvarez, Saunders and Derevyanchenko. If the rematch happens with GGG-Alvarez Im sure it'll be another cracking fight but hopefully with fair judging this time.

Hrgovic will.be making real name for himself at heavyweight. By the end of the year he'll be on all boxing fans radar.

Kavialauskas will be a become a big player at 147 and soon after after him a load of EE's former top amateurs will be making up most of the top 10 at 147.

The Belfast trio of Ryan Burnett, Frampton & Michael Conlan should have a good year.

Josh Taylor man, what a talent. Had one of the best nights of my life watching him knock fuck out of Davies. Go take a look at Taylors twitter account. Hes ripping monkey boy still now

I think so, Josh Taylor is incredible. I'm fliping out
    Si quieres aprender sobre deportes lo ?nico que tienes que hacer es entrar en tiposde donde tienes absolutamente todos los deportes que existen a tu disposici?n, ya sean de agua, de esqu? o de nieve, incluso de pelota, de raqueta, de c?sped, de tierra, de arena y todo lo que puedas imaginar

I got almost all my 2018 predictions correct Assuming a Loma win next week. ( Kovalev can rectify himself in January)
    Even more Fun Times Ahead in 2019,