Thread: Lomachenko is a very tiny white man, no way he is pleasing his lady

1. #1 Lomachenko is a very tiny white man, no way he is pleasing his lady 
    America. The country that hate, genocide and greed built.
    Dude is very small and probably can't fuck his wife too good. She should try some Alabama black snake before she travels back to that wartorn shithole Ukraine with this midget husband of hers and his tiny pecker. You can't be a good lover when you are the same size a you were in 7th grade.
    Good boxer ad I hop he buys that whore diamonds or a big Lexington Steele dildo.

Jeez. Your hate of white fighters even goes as far as their personal life! !#P4Pnumber1

America. The country that hate, genocide and greed built.
    White people smell like moldy mayonnaise. Another thing is that your women age horribly. I'll make a thread on that later.

Willie I thought you were one of the good guys. Didn't really expect this type of thread from you. It's got to be in jest and you're just riling up a bunch of racist people.

Well Loma is only 5'6" on a good day. Women don't like men under 5'10" as a general rule. If you're 5'9" or under you will not receive the same type of attention as a taller guy. But fuck man, he's a millionaire with a very aesthetic face (no homo). I don't think his wife will be leaving him anytime soon.

Quote Originally Posted by tinman View Post
    Well Loma is only 5'6" on a good day. Women don't like men under 5'10" as a general rule. If you're 5'9" or under you will not receive the same type of attention as a taller guy. But fuck man, he's a millionaire with a very aesthetic face (no homo). I don't think his wife will be leaving him anytime soon.
    Willy Maggot is a race baiter, another Demographic fucktard. There is nothing NICE about him at all.

You should see his Youtube comments where he talks about a race war and how whites are evil, he hates your guts yet you pander to him you insufferable CUCK.