Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Professor, Rumsfield, Intentional Butt are all OK with Black Supremacists!

Quote Originally Posted by The Professor View Post
    I understand most of you hillbillies aren't too bright, but I will try, once again, to explain this to you in language you might understand. Racism is SYSTEM of DOMINATION of one group by another. It cannot and does not exist outside of the ABILITY to dominate. "Race" itself is a social concept made up by European whites to justify their oppression, exploitation, and indeed enslavement, of persons of darker skin.
    I'm no hillbilly, and I've already explained to you why the above screed (along with your Monroe Bergdorf-a-like 'whites are the most violent force of nature on the planet' rhetoric) is nonsense in a prior thread.

And you can't "make up" that which exists (race, which is a scientific fact, and the nature of humans to be 'racist', which is just a facet of primal tribalism), you can only intellectualize it.

There is no reverse racism, just racism. And, yes, black and 'ethnic minority' people are quite capable of exhibiting it, and empowered enough to frequently go unmolested for it in the modern West. A mere glance at Twitter, a giant social media institution that has exhibited shameless political/ideological bias, and where casual black racism runs rampant and more often than not unchecked, is enough to clarify that. If you doubt that that translates to real life, you might be surprised.

That Europeans have been actively trodden on by their own governments in order to grant all manner of opportunity to black and 'ethnic minority' migrants, while their right to spoken objection is effectively taken from them, is evidence enough that there is no institutional advantage afforded to 'white people' in the modern West, and that the opposite is quite often the case.

Who even uses the term "reverse racism", anyway? People who are barely out of high school, if anybody. I haven't seen the term used once here.

As for who we ban and what constitutes a banable offense, WE make those determinations, not you.
    He didn't suggest otherwise. On the contrary, he was commenting on your determinations. His point was that, in his opinion, your determinations exhibit a clear bias. There may even be something to that.
    Last edited by navigator; 03-13-2018 at 05:44 PM.

Black supremacy?? I love all the fantasy terms you inbreds make up to justify your racism and hatred! This one is right up there with "reverse racism!"

No matter. You can COUNT on it that your vile hatred will NOT be permitted on our main site. You're lucky we let you post your racist garbage here
    You do the work of the Jews just like your pals Geoff and Corey........For Free!

Quote Originally Posted by navigator View Post
    I'm no hillbilly, and I've already explained to you why the above screed (along with your Monroe Bergdorf-a-like 'whites are the most violent force of nature on the planet' rhetoric) is nonsense in a prior thread.

And you can't "make up" that which exists (race, which is a scientific fact, and the nature of humans to be 'racist', which is just a facet of primal tribalism), you can only intellectualize it.

There is no reverse racism, just racism. And, yes, black and 'ethnic minority' people are quite capable of exhibiting it, and empowered enough to frequently go unmolested for it in the modern West. A mere glance at Twitter, a giant social media institution that has exhibited shameless political/ideological bias, and where casual black racism runs rampant and more often than not unchecked, is enough to clarify that. If you doubt that that translates to real life, you might be surprised.

That Europeans have been actively trodden on by their own governments in order to grant all manner of opportunity to black and 'ethnic minority' migrants, while their right to spoken objection is effectively taken from them, is evidence enough that there is no institutional advantage afforded to 'white people' in the modern West, and that the opposite is quite often the case.

Who even uses the term "reverse racism", anyway? People who are barely out of high school, if anybody. I haven't seen the term used once here.

He didn't suggest otherwise. On the contrary, he suggested that you ban with impunity. His point was that, in his opinion, your determinations exhibit a clear bias. There may even be something to that.
    You wont change his mind, this conversation has been done to death with him on here multiple times, he doesnt care.

"Race" itself is a social concept made up by European whites to justify their oppression, exploitation, and indeed enslavement, of persons of darker skin.
    Race was first coined by German anthropologist Johann Friedrich Blumenbach, who was not racist and did not agree with his contemporary anthropologists who considered blacks an inferior race. It is not a social concept it is based on craniological researches. As for black supremacy it clearly exists in current South Africa and Zimbabwe.

It nice to see white and black useless bitches crying on forums. Well hiding behind your race wont change who you are . All of you are UGLY USELESS SCRUBS AND MONKEYS. ALL OF YOU ARE WASTE OF NATURAL RESOURCES AND ALL OF YOU SHOULD BE KILLED OFF.

YEAH NATURAL SELECTION. FUCKERS SHOULD BE SHOT. SPECIALY THOSE WHITE AND BLACK BITCHES....

Quote Originally Posted by flakka View Post
    Race was first coined by German anthropologist Johann Friedrich Blumenbach, who was not racist and did not agree with his contemporary anthropologists who considered blacks an inferior race. It is not a social concept it is based on craniological researches. As for black supremacy it clearly exists in current South Africa and Zimbabwe.
    German, i.e. European white. And simply because the originator of the concept did not intend it be used as a tool of oppression, the reality is that this is exactly how it has been used. And it is in this application of this artificial human-created concept of race that the system called racism is created, and indeed, maintained.

And yes, at least theoretically, a system of "black supremacy" could exist in a society where blacks control the political-economy. The degree to that is actualized in the societies you mention depends on how thoroughly and completely the resources of such societies are, in fact, concentrated in the hands of blacks, and the totality of their ability to oppress the whites in those societies.

But my observations clearly pertain to Euro-American countries, where the vast majority of our posters reside. And it is in this social context that we operate, and within which our rules and standards of behavior are created and maintained. In these societies, white supremacy is a reality, "black supremacy" a tool of white racists to justify their backward views. And I make no apologies whatsoever for rooting out such vile statements wherever and whenever they arise on our main site

White and black inferior ugly bitches deserve being victims of racism. Specialy those weak emo fuckers like TODD or his homo boy with small dick Kevin Willis. Those two homos are fat sack of shits in real life. Probably bullied by niggers... Now they make big arms on internet lmao. Shot them to their fucking heads . Useless scrubs... Cancer

Quote Originally Posted by Two Eggs View Post
    You do the work of the Jews just like your pals Geoff and Corey........For Free!
    I do my own work pally, by MY choice. All of my work, in my formal job and outside of it, is related. I teach about social and economic justice in the classroom and do what I can to promote it online. Trust me, I'm getting paid just fine to do this, too. And all of it works to undermine the ideologies of white privilege and white supremacy you promote.

I do my own work pally, by MY choice. All of my work, in my formal job and outside of it, is related. I teach about social and economic justice in the classroom and do what I can to promote it online. Trust me, I'm getting paid just fine to do this, too. And all of it works to undermine the ideologies of white privilege and white supremacy you promote.
    Your entire existence is predicated upon some warped inter0retation of social justice yet if there is any sort of cosmic or devine justice you will answer for what you have done to your own kind in favor of the creatures who plot their extermination.

Stop it, your boss is Fenkelstein Steinerberg. Tell him I wont have his rent money till next week! I had to pay for the roach infestation that he refused to, and is obligated to clean up since he is the landlord!