Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Professor, Rumsfield, Intentional Butt are all OK with Black Supremacists!

Quote Originally Posted by The Professor View Post
    I do my own work pally, by MY choice. All of my work, in my formal job and outside of it, is related. I teach about social and economic justice in the classroom and do what I can to promote it online. Trust me, I'm getting paid just fine to do this, too. And all of it works to undermine the ideologies of white privilege and white supremacy you promote.
    White privilege? What privilege do those whites have that live in trailer parks for example?

Quote Originally Posted by Todd498 View Post
    What ((((white privilege)))) do the South African whites have??
    Quite a bit, it seems:

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...ity-press-says

Old news. The latest news is:

http://www.africanews.com/2018/02/28...-compensation/

Quote Originally Posted by flakka View Post
    Thanks for making my day! Nice to see that justice has finally been done.

Thanks for making my day! Nice to see that justice has finally been done.
    Why don't you give your house to blacks then? Are you against justice? Following your logic they would deserve that.

But justice will be indeed served in South Africa. White farmers will leave that country (Australia is planning to give them visas) and which will lead to mass starvation in that shithole just like in Zimbabwe. Your favorite blacks will have to eat each other once again.

Why don't you give your house to blacks then? Are you against justice? Following your logic they would deserve that.

But justice will be indeed served in South Africa. White farmers will leave that country (Australia is planning to give them visas) and which will lead to mass starvation in that shithole just like in Zimbabwe. Your favorite blacks will have to eat each other once again.
    What a bunch of nonsense. All this is doing is returning what was stolen to the rightful owners. Now, all we have to do is get the U.S. to provide reparation to African-Americans and Native Americans! This is a cause I am very much involved in assisting. Soon enough, we will win here too!

Is that demon actually laughing at the White genocide in S. Africa. Sorry but I do not follow his links and find it nex to impossible to read his osts.

What a bunch of nonsense. All this is doing is returning what was stolen to the rightful owners. Now, all we have to do is get the U.S. to provide reparation to African-Americans and Native Americans! This is a cause I am very much involved in assisting. Soon enough, we will win here too!
    Returning what was stolen? Why don't you give the land that you own to Native Americans then? If you have to provide compensation for blacks then you can start it by donating half of your salary to them. Will you do it?

You are all talk no action. If that happened to you what is happening to the White South Africans now you would cry like a bitch, maybe you would turn racist too.

Banned
    Returning what was stolen? Why don't you give the land that you own to Native Americans then? If you have to provide compensation for blacks then you can start it by donating half of your salary to them. Will you do it?

You are all talk no action. If that happened to you what is happening to the White South Africans now you would cry like a bitch, maybe you would turn racist too.
    I would certainly help them out any way I can. Whereas you hillbilly white boys can rot in hell as far as I'm concerned, I couldn't care less about you Honkeys.

Banned
    Let the banning for no reason of your two leaders be a strong message to the Stormfront gang.

I GO HARD ON THE RACIST SCUM!