Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 83

Thread: Professor, Rumsfield, Intentional Butt are all OK with Black Supremacists!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1 Professor, Rumsfield, Intentional Butt are all OK with Black Supremacists! 
    No Ban for Blizzy Blizz on the Prograis RbR when he was making black supremacist bullshit racist posts.
    They just deleted the posts and he never got any ban.
    Last edited by I'm Back Like a Vertebrae; 03-13-2018 at 01:20 AM.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #2  
    Senior Member Two Eggs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    2,886
    The fat repulsive Nigger has lied about being a retired former boxing World champ and puts up pictures of young girls girls on his avatar claiming they are daughters. That's the king of creepy fuck they protect.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #3  
    he's one strange, dumb spastic. Definitely has a stereotype Black Low IQ.

    And he's a racist. Can you imagine if a white person posted like him the opposite way, they'd be gone in a week max! Unbelievable he's been allowed to post his shit for years!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #4  
    Senior Member Two Eggs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    2,886
    Quote Originally Posted by I'm Back Like a Vertebrae View Post
    he's one strange, dumb spastic. Definitely has a stereotype Black Low IQ.

    And he's a racist. Can you imagine if a white person posted like him the opposite way, they'd be gone in a week max! Unbelievable he's been allowed to post his shit for years!
    He's one of Dumsfeld's pet chimps!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #5  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    162
    Black supremacy?? I love all the fantasy terms you inbreds make up to justify your racism and hatred! This one is right up there with "reverse racism!"

    No matter. You can COUNT on it that your vile hatred will NOT be permitted on our main site. You're lucky we let you post your racist garbage here
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by The Professor View Post
    Black supremacy?? I love all the fantasy terms you inbreds make up to justify your racism and hatred! This one is right up there with "reverse racism!"

    No matter. You can COUNT on it that your vile hatred will NOT be permitted on our main site. You're lucky we let you post your racist garbage here
    Oh yeah Blacks really can't be racist according to you and Black supremacy doesn't exist as well according to you hahhahahahaha! Wtf is wrong with you.

    Blizzy Blizz, Nay Sayer, Willie Makaet, The Akbar One.. posters like that .. why are they not getting permanently banned? when they are CLEARLY black racists. Answer the question.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #7  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    162
    Quote Originally Posted by I'm Back Like a Vertebrae View Post
    Oh yeah Blacks really can't be racist according to you and Black supremacy doesn't exist as well according to you hahhahahahaha! Wtf is wrong with you.
    I understand most of you hillbillies aren't too bright, but I will try, once again, to explain this to you in language you might understand. Racism is SYSTEM of DOMINATION of one group by another. It cannot and does not exist outside of the ABILITY to dominate. "Race" itself is a social concept made up by European whites to justify their oppression, exploitation, and indeed enslavement, of persons of darker skin.

    As for who we ban and what constitutes a banable offense, WE make those determinations, not you.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by The Professor View Post
    I understand most of you hillbillies aren't too bright, but I will try, once again, to explain this to you in language you might understand. Racism is SYSTEM of DOMINATION of one group by another. It cannot and does not exist outside of the ABILITY to dominate. "Race" itself is a social concept made up by European whites to justify their oppression, exploitation, and indeed enslavement, of persons of darker skin.

    As for who we ban and what constitutes a banable offense, WE make those determinations, not you.
    Listen you fucking joker. Your SJW views are in the minority. I DO NOT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOUR DELUDED VIEWS.get that through to your head. Any race can be racist in any direction. and that's the truth and a fact.

    If anyones a pussy countryside boy it'll be you, you fucking feminine, queer, can't fight to save your life, coward. I hope some muslim refugees rape your your young female family members or you get a cowardly gang attack by some niggers who racially abuse you

    You revel in being a corrupt, bent mod. You need to take your BLM SJW shit elsewhere because a moderator of a sports forum should be in the middle and fair.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #9  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    477
    Quote Originally Posted by The Professor View Post
    I understand most of you hillbillies aren't too bright, but I will try, once again, to explain this to you in language you might understand. Racism is SYSTEM of DOMINATION of one group by another. It cannot and does not exist outside of the ABILITY to dominate. "Race" itself is a social concept made up by European whites to justify their oppression, exploitation, and indeed enslavement, of persons of darker skin.
    I'm no hillbilly, and I've already explained to you why the above screed (along with your Monroe Bergdorf-a-like 'whites are the most violent force of nature on the planet' rhetoric) is nonsense in a prior thread.

    And you can't "make up" that which exists (race, which is a scientific fact, and the nature of humans to be 'racist', which is just a facet of primal tribalism), you can only intellectualize it.


    There is no reverse racism, just racism. And, yes, black and 'ethnic minority' people are quite capable of exhibiting it, and empowered enough to frequently go unmolested for it in the modern West. A mere glance at Twitter, a giant social media institution that has exhibited shameless political/ideological bias, and where casual black racism runs rampant and more often than not unchecked, is enough to clarify that. If you doubt that that translates to real life, you might be surprised.

    That Europeans have been actively trodden on by their own governments in order to grant all manner of opportunity to black and 'ethnic minority' migrants, while their right to spoken objection is effectively taken from them, is evidence enough that there is no institutional advantage afforded to 'white people' in the modern West, and that the opposite is quite often the case.

    Who even uses the term "reverse racism", anyway? People who are barely out of high school, if anybody. I haven't seen the term used once here.


    Quote Originally Posted by The Professor View Post
    As for who we ban and what constitutes a banable offense, WE make those determinations, not you.
    He didn't suggest otherwise. On the contrary, he was commenting on your determinations. His point was that, in his opinion, your determinations exhibit a clear bias. There may even be something to that.
    Last edited by navigator; 03-13-2018 at 04:44 PM.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #10  
    Senior Member flakka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    806
    Quote Originally Posted by The Professor View Post
    "Race" itself is a social concept made up by European whites to justify their oppression, exploitation, and indeed enslavement, of persons of darker skin.
    Race was first coined by German anthropologist Johann Friedrich Blumenbach, who was not racist and did not agree with his contemporary anthropologists who considered blacks an inferior race. It is not a social concept it is based on craniological researches. As for black supremacy it clearly exists in current South Africa and Zimbabwe.
    Reply With Quote  
     

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •