Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 83

Thread: Professor, Rumsfield, Intentional Butt are all OK with Black Supremacists!

  1. #1 Professor, Rumsfield, Intentional Butt are all OK with Black Supremacists! 
    No Ban for Blizzy Blizz on the Prograis RbR when he was making black supremacist bullshit racist posts.
    They just deleted the posts and he never got any ban.
    Last edited by I'm Back Like a Vertebrae; 03-13-2018 at 01:20 AM.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #2  
    Senior Member Two Eggs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    2,886
    The fat repulsive Nigger has lied about being a retired former boxing World champ and puts up pictures of young girls girls on his avatar claiming they are daughters. That's the king of creepy fuck they protect.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #3  
    he's one strange, dumb spastic. Definitely has a stereotype Black Low IQ.

    And he's a racist. Can you imagine if a white person posted like him the opposite way, they'd be gone in a week max! Unbelievable he's been allowed to post his shit for years!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #4  
    Senior Member Two Eggs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    2,886
    Quote Originally Posted by I'm Back Like a Vertebrae View Post
    he's one strange, dumb spastic. Definitely has a stereotype Black Low IQ.

    And he's a racist. Can you imagine if a white person posted like him the opposite way, they'd be gone in a week max! Unbelievable he's been allowed to post his shit for years!
    He's one of Dumsfeld's pet chimps!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #5  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    162
    Black supremacy?? I love all the fantasy terms you inbreds make up to justify your racism and hatred! This one is right up there with "reverse racism!"

    No matter. You can COUNT on it that your vile hatred will NOT be permitted on our main site. You're lucky we let you post your racist garbage here
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by The Professor View Post
    Black supremacy?? I love all the fantasy terms you inbreds make up to justify your racism and hatred! This one is right up there with "reverse racism!"

    No matter. You can COUNT on it that your vile hatred will NOT be permitted on our main site. You're lucky we let you post your racist garbage here
    Oh yeah Blacks really can't be racist according to you and Black supremacy doesn't exist as well according to you hahhahahahaha! Wtf is wrong with you.

    Blizzy Blizz, Nay Sayer, Willie Makaet, The Akbar One.. posters like that .. why are they not getting permanently banned? when they are CLEARLY black racists. Answer the question.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #7  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    162
    Quote Originally Posted by I'm Back Like a Vertebrae View Post
    Oh yeah Blacks really can't be racist according to you and Black supremacy doesn't exist as well according to you hahhahahahaha! Wtf is wrong with you.
    I understand most of you hillbillies aren't too bright, but I will try, once again, to explain this to you in language you might understand. Racism is SYSTEM of DOMINATION of one group by another. It cannot and does not exist outside of the ABILITY to dominate. "Race" itself is a social concept made up by European whites to justify their oppression, exploitation, and indeed enslavement, of persons of darker skin.

    As for who we ban and what constitutes a banable offense, WE make those determinations, not you.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by The Professor View Post
    I understand most of you hillbillies aren't too bright, but I will try, once again, to explain this to you in language you might understand. Racism is SYSTEM of DOMINATION of one group by another. It cannot and does not exist outside of the ABILITY to dominate. "Race" itself is a social concept made up by European whites to justify their oppression, exploitation, and indeed enslavement, of persons of darker skin.

    As for who we ban and what constitutes a banable offense, WE make those determinations, not you.
    Listen you fucking joker. Your SJW views are in the minority. I DO NOT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOUR DELUDED VIEWS.get that through to your head. Any race can be racist in any direction. and that's the truth and a fact.

    If anyones a pussy countryside boy it'll be you, you fucking feminine, queer, can't fight to save your life, coward. I hope some muslim refugees rape your your young female family members or you get a cowardly gang attack by some niggers who racially abuse you

    You revel in being a corrupt, bent mod. You need to take your BLM SJW shit elsewhere because a moderator of a sports forum should be in the middle and fair.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #9  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Lima Peru
    Posts
    3,199
    Quote Originally Posted by The Professor View Post
    Black supremacy?? I love all the fantasy terms you inbreds make up to justify your racism and hatred! This one is right up there with "reverse racism!"

    No matter. You can COUNT on it that your vile hatred will NOT be permitted on our main site. You're lucky we let you post your racist garbage here
    Suck my BBC!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #10  
    Senior Member Two Eggs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    2,886
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd498 View Post
    Does he really claim to be an ex world champ??!! Hahahaha! Do they have like a Special Olympics type deal for boxing?? The monkey isnt smart enough to remember two punch combos!
    On another account Blizyboon claimed to be a retired Ex Champ! LOL
    Reply With Quote  
     

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •