Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: Professor, Rumsfield, Intentional Butt are all OK with Black Supremacists!

And here he is exposed as the bent mod I always suspected.
    Banning people for no reason.

Quadroon Dumsfeld.......

I made another thread on Rumsfield and it got deleted.. haha. he doesn't want people to know what happened with the 2 females who used to post on ESB

Rumsfeld looks like a sex offender. And from what Ive heard about what happened with the 2 females who you used to post on ESB he is indeed a legit creepy stalker.

although ive never had any runnings with rummy, i will say he looks the sort that sweats profusely whilst sitting down relaxing. A bad sign.

Quote Originally Posted by lepinthehood View Post
    although ive never had any runnings with rummy, i will say he looks the sort that sweats profusely whilst sitting down relaxing. A bad sign.
    Haha he definitely does.

The fat nonce is a biased trigger happy SJW mod, keeps a low profile/doesn't say much/never posts in here - yet hes responsible for banning lots of good posters.
    I've never even spoke to him in any threads or pms ever yet hes banned me plenty of times and mostly for nothing.

Bent fucks!!

I have just been banned for pointing out that promoters / fighters use the main forum
    To push agenda, fights, test marketability of fights etc.

I could have got tyson fury on the main forum in a month or two.

People with influence in boxing obviously didn?t like some truthsbeing told, wielded their power and mods booted me.

Let the fans down

I just got a ban that I think is really unfair. I would like to address it with someone. I respect the rules and don't wish to argue about them. I want to understand what I did that was so bad.

Now this isn't just an issue on this forum, it's becoming the case everywhere. I probably got banned (I don't actually know because you don't get told) for calling out the professor for being a bully, which he is. He, and others there, give themselves free reign to throw around the 'racist' and 'nazi' term to those they disagree with, with no means of comeback from those they accuse. I am getting pretty fucking sick of this. Forums are a microcosm of society at large, and this is what happens when you let communist and sjw filth take positions of power. I get the feeling that many of these cretins aren't even boxing fans. I mean the average boxing fan isn't generally a sjw type, are they? No, thse people just want to have the power to censor those they disagree with. Sad, pathetic little men who have no real world power so choose to wield it on internet forums. We all know the type. And I can see from other posts here what I noticed in my short time there - they allow racism towards whites because in their retarded world view you cannot be racist towards whites.