Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The LDBC

1. #1 The LDBC 
    I created this thread just to further prove how stupid the village idiots of YouTube boxing channels known as the LDBC are and make fun out them. These folks are known for being the biggest racist / black supremacists among boxing "fans" yet they constantly whine about being the victims of waycism.
    Fuck them.

They should all come post on the main, with mods like Geoff the drunk and Professor chinchecker they will feel right at home.

Sad thing is: I cannot even deceide who among that LDBC(Loser dumb baboon club) is the worst.

I like how they take in White cuck channels periodically like boxsing librarian but eventually turn on them and call them crackers. LOL The levels of dysfunctional stupidity are difficult to comprehend.

I own Pimp C, I will fuck him up.

Quote Originally Posted by ChimpC View Post
    I own Pimp C, I will fuck him up.
    You wont fuck nothing up. You wont come to Houston its too hard for a posh uk racist like you.

Quote Originally Posted by Pimp C View Post
    You wont fuck nothing up. You wont come to Houston its too hard for a posh uk racist like you.
    Come to the UK you pussy. I will pay for your ticket to UK, give me your paypal or bank account information. I will pay for you and a broke ass nigger friend of yours, its two on two, me and popitoff vs You and monkey number 2. I will even throw in complimentary watermelon and grape juice on the plane ride. You dont want this smoke bitch ass.

Quote Originally Posted by ChimpC View Post
    Come to the UK you pussy. I will pay for your ticket to UK, give me your paypal or bank account information. I will pay for you and a broke ass nigger friend of yours, its two on two, me and popitoff vs You and monkey number 2. I will even throw in complimentary watermelon and grape juice on the plane ride. You dont want this smoke bitch ass.
    More racist shit its all you can do. That shit don't work on me your the typical angry fake interent racist. Who couldn't hold your own in a county jail holding cell.

Quote Originally Posted by Pimp C View Post
    More racist shit its all you can do. That shit don't work on me your the typical angry fake interent racist. Who couldn't hold your own in a county jail holding cell.
    Bitch I went to prison three times for beating up fake black thugs like yourself.!come to the UK bitch, I will make you my bitch.