Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 83

Thread: Most Racist Posters List

  1. #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by Pimp C View Post
    Shut your pussy posh ass up. You from Manchester yall motherfuckers aint even puttimg in any work out there softer than a babies ass. Lmfao!!!! Dont ever try to talk down with your weak city ass bitch. Go watch some soccer and have a pint on me pussy. Real niggas out here in the streets of the H getting it.
    Posh? Lol Im working class mate
    Im from Salford, a place you wouldn't survive trust me on that. Whereas you are from the richest country in the world with the highest economy. Do your research on Salford and Manchester before making dumb,childish comments .. you make yourself look stupid. Salford population is just 230,000 yet theres 25 organised gangs. Whereas nigga filled London has a population of 8 million and 58 organised gangs.Shootings every day and guns aren't legal here. But more importantly we can fight with our fists.. unlike you 'Im from New york'' type bitches

    If your'e so rich . Book a flight no excuses. Your just an OLD , fake, mentally ill, internet nerd keyboard warrior, who watches crime programmes lol.You have like 100,000 posts on there.. the forum is your whole life.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #12  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    242
    Quote Originally Posted by We Dominate Boxing View Post
    Posh? Lol Im working class mate
    Im from Salford, a place you wouldn't survive trust me on that. Whereas you are from the richest country in the world with the highest economy. Do your research on Salford and Manchester before making dumb,childish comments .. you make yourself look stupid. Salford population is just 230,000 yet theres 25 organised gangs. Whereas nigga filled London has a population of 8 million and 58 organised gangs.Shootings every day and guns aren't legal here. But more importantly we can fight with our fists.. unlike you 'Im from New york'' type bitches

    If your'e so rich . Book a flight no excuses. Your just an OLD , fake, mentally ill, internet nerd keyboard warrior, who watches crime programmes lol.You have like 100,000 posts on there.. the forum is your whole life.
    I dont give a fuck about salford. Hell southwest houston would take over your whole city. They run all kind of gangs over there fucking war zone. Keep thinking cats cant fight because they dont box professinally if you want to. These cats are in these streets getting it doing whatever it takes with no remorse. Ill tell you what come to G5 and think no one can fight and you wont make it out alive they will beat the fuck outta your ass.

    I got money i ain't fat 6'3 230 i aint old either bring your ass out here pussy and you will see whats up.

    I know for a fact you're broke racist cant fight and pussy.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #13  
    Quote Originally Posted by Pimp C View Post
    Shut your pussy posh ass up. You from Manchester yall motherfuckers aint even puttimg in any work out there softer than a babies ass. Lmfao!!!! Dont ever try to talk down with your weak city ass bitch. Go watch some soccer and have a pint on me pussy. Real niggas out here in the streets of the H getting it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pimp C View Post
    I dont give a fuck about salford. Hell southwest houston would take over your whole city. They run all kind of gangs over there fucking war zone. Keep thinking cats cant fight because they dont box professinally if you want to. These cats are in these streets getting it doing whatever it takes with no remorse. Ill tell you what come to G5 and think no one can fight and you wont make it out alive they will beat the fuck outta your ass.

    I got money i ain't fat 6'3 230 i aint old either bring your ass out here pussy and you will see whats up.

    I know for a fact you're broke racist cant fight and pussy.
    White man beats black 95 times out of 100. Physically too strong. Too tough, too clever. Better fighters.You can only win when its the numbers game.

    Why don't you google what happened to Moss Side niggers when they came to Salford.. they got unarmed and killed lol.. you are too dumb.

    When it comes to organised crime you niggers are too dumb and unorganised. In Los Angeles Mexicans are killing you niggers off every day lol. In London all the top Gangsters are old skool white men.. who sell cocaine.. yet they they dont get their hands dirty.. they got all the broke dumb negros at street level running round for pennies killing each other lol all for their white bosses

    I already told you.. you say you are rich.. so whats a flight.. its nothing. NO EXCUSES. You'd see a difference between someone like you who talks online and has never had a fight in his life to me whos been fighting all my life.
    Last edited by We Dominate Boxing; 03-22-2018 at 11:12 PM.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #14  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    242
    Quote Originally Posted by We Dominate Boxing View Post
    White man beats black 95 times out of 100. Physically too strong. Too tough, too clever. Better fighters.You can only win when its the numbers game.

    Why don't you google what happened to Moss Side niggers when they came to Salford.. they got unarmed and killed lol.. you are too dumb.

    When it comes to organised crime you niggers are too dumb and unorganised. In Los Angeles Mexicans are killing you niggers off every day lol. In London all the top Gangsters are old skool white men.. who sell cocaine.. yet they they dont get their hands dirty.. they got all the broke dumb negros at street level running round for pennies killing each other lol all for their white bosses

    I already told you.. you say you are rich.. so whats a flight.. its nothing. NO EXCUSES. You'd see a difference between someone like you who talks online and has never had a fight in his life to me whos been fighting all my life.
    95 out of 100 times huh? I can see right now you will say anything to spread your agenda and are a white power racist which i knew all along.

    I dont give a fuck about moss side they aint real niggas and try to be like real niggas in the us. They aint us and if it was us the outcome would be different thats for damn sure. Yall not used to the level of violence that is over here in these streets. We would shut your blocks down and take over your hoods fuck all of your bitches and have yall trying to steal our slang and swag.

    Those mexicans in la were attacking with a 6 to 1 advantage and even still they were going after families non gang members families. When the black gangs pushed black that shit stopped. Even still those mexican gangs here or anywhere in the us go harder than anything in uk.

    Like i said earlier i dont give a fuck what is going on in the uk yall are soft and hold no rank when it comes to crime and putting in work so stay in your lane.

    Im pulling your card now i will pay for half of your airline ticket to come to Houston and get this work. Your broke ass probably dont even have a passport council estate living ass.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #15  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    BustANutInTheButt
    Posts
    101
    Quote Originally Posted by Pimp C View Post
    95 out of 100 times huh? I can see right now you will say anything to spread your agenda and are a white power racist which i knew all along.

    I dont give a fuck about moss side they aint real niggas and try to be like real niggas in the us. They aint us and if it was us the outcome would be different thats for damn sure. Yall not used to the level of violence that is over here in these streets. We would shut your blocks down and take over your hoods fuck all of your bitches and have yall trying to steal our slang and swag.

    Those mexicans in la were attacking with a 6 to 1 advantage and even still they were going after families non gang members families. When the black gangs pushed black that shit stopped. Even still those mexican gangs here or anywhere in the us go harder than anything in uk.

    Like i said earlier i dont give a fuck what is going on in the uk yall are soft and hold no rank when it comes to crime and putting in work so stay in your lane.

    Im pulling your card now i will pay for half of your airline ticket to come to Houston and get this work. Your broke ass probably dont even have a passport council estate living ass.
    What a stupid orangutan, you are too much of a coward to even show your face, you give NO address, no phone number, no account information, no type of identity, or how we can contact you. Youre broke ass cant even afford a ticket, how are you going to pay for somebody's flight without exchanging account information? You are all talk and no bite. Go to the UK, we go hard over there, we dont need guns. Popitoff and me are from the same hood, you fucker, give me your account information, and I will personally pay for your trip, bring a friend, because its going to be two on two. Now cough up your identity Chimp C.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #16  
    Senior Member Zimmer_Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    He had it coming
    Posts
    122
    Quote Originally Posted by Pimp C View Post
    95 out of 100 times huh? I can see right now you will say anything to spread your agenda and are a white power racist which i knew all along.

    I dont give a fuck about moss side they aint real niggas and try to be like real niggas in the us. They aint us and if it was us the outcome would be different thats for damn sure. Yall not used to the level of violence that is over here in these streets. We would shut your blocks down and take over your hoods fuck all of your bitches and have yall trying to steal our slang and swag.

    Those mexicans in la were attacking with a 6 to 1 advantage and even still they were going after families non gang members families. When the black gangs pushed black that shit stopped. Even still those mexican gangs here or anywhere in the us go harder than anything in uk.

    Like i said earlier i dont give a fuck what is going on in the uk yall are soft and hold no rank when it comes to crime and putting in work so stay in your lane.

    Im pulling your card now i will pay for half of your airline ticket to come to Houston and get this work. Your broke ass probably dont even have a passport council estate living ass.
    You dont even reveal your true identity, yet you think you have the guts to pay for some online strangers plane ticket to come fight you, LOOOL. Its around 1000 dollars Pimp, you dont have that cash, sorry.
    I didnt do it
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #17  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    242
    Quote Originally Posted by ChimpC View Post
    What a stupid orangutan, you are too much of a coward to even show your face, you give NO address, no phone number, no account information, no type of identity, or how we can contact you. Youre broke ass cant even afford a ticket, how are you going to pay for somebody's flight without exchanging account information? You are all talk and no bite. Go to the UK, we go hard over there, we dont need guns. Popitoff and me are from the same hood, you fucker, give me your account information, and I will personally pay for your trip, bring a friend, because its going to be two on two. Now cough up your identity Chimp C.
    You broke bitch post a video like i did. You and the other fakes wont do it because you dont really got it like that. I do. You want me to jump through hoops but you and your racist friends dont ever produce anything only talk shit and tell lies amd cry about black people from the safety of a computer. You give me your information pussy. The uk is a joke when it comes to putting in work you lames watch movies about the hood over their and fantasize about it your youth try to act like us and listen to hip hop. You dont catch us watching anything about the uk or trying to be like yall. Yall want to be us nobody gives a fuck about you soft posh bitches over here. Come fly your ass here to houston and see it in person instead of watching movies about the hood and get this work or shut the fuck up lame.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #18  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    BustANutInTheButt
    Posts
    101
    Quote Originally Posted by Pimp C View Post
    You broke bitch post a video like i did. You and the other fakes wont do it because you dont really got it like that. I do. You want me to jump through hoops but you and your racist friends dont ever produce anything only talk shit and tell lies amd cry about black people from the safety of a computer. You give me your information pussy. The uk is a joke when it comes to putting in work you lames watch movies about the hood over their and fantasize about it your youth try to act like us and listen to hip hop. You dont catch us watching anything about the uk or trying to be like yall. Yall want to be us nobody gives a fuck about you soft posh bitches over here. Come fly your ass here to houston and see it in person instead of watching movies about the hood and get this work or shut the fuck up lame.

    Sorry nigger, you are all talk no bite. I will repeat my request. Give me your information, you street address, your account information so we can exchange information,. give me your face photo, something to work with. Your street address, stop hiding behind your videos, you never show your face because you are a coward, Blizzy is a true nigger because he showed his face, you never do. You post fake videos that my niece could make, now give me your info bitch.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #19  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    242
    Quote Originally Posted by Zimmer_Man View Post
    You dont even reveal your true identity, yet you think you have the guts to pay for some online strangers plane ticket to come fight you, LOOOL. Its around 1000 dollars Pimp, you dont have that cash, sorry.
    1000 might be some money for you but not to me. Ill blow 1000 in a night at the club. 1000 aint no real money. I also find it funny people calling for me to reveal myself when ive posted pictures of myself in the general forum and have posted many videos as well. But these same lames never post anything. You have to wonder why they dont post especially since it's so easy to make a video with a phone then upload it to YouTube and post it here. Ive done this many times yet these fuckbois i argue with have never done it once but im the fake one. Instead of coming at me why dont you ask them to post a video like i have already done.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #20  
    Senior Member Zimmer_Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    He had it coming
    Posts
    122
    Quote Originally Posted by Pimp C View Post
    1000 might be some money for you but not to me. Ill blow 1000 in a night at the club. 1000 aint no real money. I also find it funny people calling for me to reveal myself when ive posted pictures of myself in the general forum and have posted many videos as well. But these same lames never post anything. You have to wonder why they dont post especially since it's so easy to make a video with a phone then upload it to YouTube and post it here. Ive done this many times yet these fuckbois i argue with have never done it once but im the fake one. Instead of coming at me why dont you ask them to post a video like i have already done.
    Stop with that fake life pimp, it is cringy. Your videos dont exactly prove WHO you are, nobody knows anything about you or what you look like, or your personal information. You already ducked Kevin Willis, dont duck another person again.
    I didnt do it
    Reply With Quote  
     

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •