Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Most Racist Posters List

Quote Originally Posted by ChimpC View Post
    Sorry nigger, you are all talk no bite. I will repeat my request. Give me your information, you street address, your account information so we can exchange information,. give me your face photo, something to work with. Your street address, stop hiding behind your videos, you never show your face because you are a coward, Blizzy is a true nigger because he showed his face, you never do. You post fake videos that my niece could make, now give me your info bitch.
    Coming from a guy who has never once posted one video or picture typical. I posted more videos here than everyone here combined and i have posted pics. Im calling you out produce video proof that you dont live with your mom and not a kid and got your own shit or fuck off because im wasting my time

Quote Originally Posted by Pimp C View Post
    Coming from a guy who has never once posted one video or picture typical. I posted more videos here than everyone here combined and i have posted pics. Im calling you out produce video proof that you dont live with your mom and not a kid and got your own shit or fuck off because im wasting my time
    Those videos you post up dont give me your identity, I need your information, give it to me now. I need your photo, street address, hood name, anything that I can contact you with. Also bank account information, I need it now.

Quote Originally Posted by Zimmer_Man View Post
    Stop with that fake life pimp, it is cringy. Your videos dont exactly prove WHO you are, nobody knows anything about you or what you look like, or your personal information. You already ducked Kevin Willis, dont duck another person again.
    Kevin willis ducked me dummy i posted a video calling his ass out at the place where we agreed to meet and he wasn't there or do i need to post that video again to refresh your brainwashed mind? Kevin willis talks alot of shit but even he isnt stupid enough to come to my city and take a L. He knows what time it is and aint crazy. Btw aint shit fake about me or how i live im a real one the realest nigga on this forum and im certified here in the H.

Kevin willis ducked me dummy i posted a video calling his ass out at the place where we agreed to meet and he wasn't there or do i need to post that video again to refresh your brainwashed mind? Kevin willis talks alot of shit but even he isnt stupid enough to come to my city and take a L. He knows what time it is and aint crazy. Btw aint shit fake about me or how i live im a real one the realest nigga on this forum and im certified here in the H.
    WTF? You never gave him any details of where you were exactly, there was nothing for him to work with. You cant expect somebody to meet you with little information and two days notice. It doesnt work like that Pimp.
    I didnt do it

Those videos you post up dont give me your identity, I need your information, give it to me now. I need your photo, street address, hood name, anything that I can contact you with. Also bank account information, I need it now.
    I can already see you obsess over me look at your username you fucking nerd i know i got under your skin and im in your head. You post a video like i said that way i know im not dealing with a kid but a grown man then we can go from there and make this happen. Im tired of you internet racist fucks you gonna learn that not everyone on the net is fake and im more than happy to show you.

I can already see you obsess over me look at your username you fucking nerd i know i got under your skin and im in your head. You post a video like i said that way i know im not dealing with a kid but a grown man then we can go from there and make this happen. Im tired of you internet racist fucks you gonna learn that not everyone on the net is fake and im more than happy to show you.
    Your fucking nerdy videos dont give me your identity you fucker! I need actual identity, PROOF of identity, your face, your address, everything about you, that is what is called PROOF. I need PROOF, now hand over your actual information, then we can talk about meeting. Lets exchange bank account information.

Quote Originally Posted by Zimmer_Man View Post
    WTF? You never gave him any details of where you were exactly, there was nothing for him to work with. You cant expect somebody to meet you with little information and two days notice. It doesnt work like that Pimp.
    I told him exactly where to meet me. I told him to meet me at the twin peaks on kirby and 59 here in houston on that Sunday and i was there all day. He said he would be there with a riley cooper jersey on at that point i knew he was full of shit because aint nobody got the balls to wear a riley copper jersey out to twin peaks like that. I posted the video here the same day.

I told him exactly where to meet me. I told him to meet me at the twin peaks on kirby and 59 here in houston on that Sunday and i was there all day. He said he would be there with a riley cooper jersey on at that point i knew he was full of shit because aint nobody got the balls to wear a riley copper jersey out to twin peaks like that. I posted the video here the same day.
    You gave the man two days notice, he would have needed to drop what he was doing, pay for his ticket to Houston, find you, which is difficult since he doesnt know what you look like, and to make it worse he would have needed to pay for room and shelter until he found this internet thug inside a bar with all your friends. You actually believed he was willing to go with it? It doesnt work like that Pimp. If he told you to meet him by a bar in LA, and you had two days to do so, you wouldnt do it. Its that simple. it is not practical.
    I didnt do it

Your fucking nerdy videos dont give me your identity you fucker! I need actual identity, PROOF of identity, your face, your address, everything about you, that is what is called PROOF. I need PROOF, now hand over your actual information, then we can talk about meeting. Lets exchange bank account information.
    Shut the fuck up you aint even got a bank account you broke bitch and are probably a kid. Its very easy to make a video of your own shit when you really got it like i did. When your full of excuses like you then youre full of shit like all the rest and are fake.

Shut the fuck up you aint even got a bank account you broke bitch and are probably a kid. Its very easy to make a video of your own shit when you really got it like i did. When your full of excuses like you then youre full of shit like all the rest and are fake.
    I exposed you bitch, you dont want to give me your face, all you do is talk and post fake videos that anybody with a cell phone can upload. I need your actual information, your pictures, your address, we cant meet up if I dont know who you are, its simple, deliver the goods or else STFU. I need proof of identity you fake thug, Blizzy is better than you because he actually shows his face, you are a coward hiding behind the computer screen.