Blizzy Blizz
    Dino Velvet
    Willie Makaet
    The Akbar One
    Herol Gee
    IKSAB
    slender4
    Pimp C

who else is there? who do you think are the worst?
    Last edited by We Dominate Boxing; 03-22-2018 at 12:57 AM.

Theychimpevenmore7
    Jmashyaka
    Yayo monster
    MVC
    Drenfag
    Isally
    Chacal

Some of you really need to evaluate your life. I question what kind of fucking losers live in a fantasy world where whites are the new ?niggers?, get permabanned from a main site, spy on it and then go cry about it here in the lounge. Seriously wtf. Get a fucking life. I promise you the problem is not the Jews nor blacks.

America. The country that hate, genocide and greed built.
    I'm not racist and neither are many of you. I'm a bigot and that is different. I don't have the socio-economic power to starve and entire group of people out based on my prejudice and neither do any of you poor white trash that post on this forum.
    Now we need to start using words in it's proper context.
    Hell, I'm not even good at being a bigot, I hate just about everyone nowadays .

Southernmost
    Dirty dan

Quote Originally Posted by TheyDontBoxNoMore7 View Post
    Some of you really need to evaluate your life. I question what kind of fucking losers live in a fantasy world where whites are the new ?niggers?, get permabanned from a main site, spy on it and then go cry about it here in the lounge. Seriously wtf. Get a fucking life. I promise you the problem is not the Jews nor blacks.
    Funny how you always say the word loser. Thats exactly the right word to describe you. You are the definition of a Loser. Your whole anti Golovkin brigade is some cringeworthy embarassing loner in your basemenr crying shit. You don't catch any of us obsessively hating one blackboy fighter like that lol.

And 'spy on it' lol I guarantee you all of us are posting on there now lol even Super Hans is still posting!

Quote Originally Posted by We Dominate Boxing View Post
    Nay_Sayer
    Blizzy Blizz
    Dino Velvet
    Willie Makaet
    The Akbar One
    Herol Gee
    IKSAB
    slender4
    Pimp C

who else is there? who do you think are the worst?
    Look at this bitter fuckboi obsessed with me and always got my name in his mouth with over 100 alts. Your broke ass wish you could get money like me you want to be me. I will forever own your broke lame no pussy getting ass.

Mirko is pretty racist, fuck him.

Quote Originally Posted by Pimp C View Post
    Look at this bitter fuckboi obsessed with me and always got my name in his mouth with over 100 alts. Your broke ass wish you could get money like me you want to be me. I will forever own your broke lame no pussy getting ass.
    You're some unhappy internet nerd nobody.I told your inferior obese blackboy ass before I use it as like a chatroom. I have long periods where I am away from here. You are always here. doing this 'act' that you do. At least Nay Sayer can come out and be racist. You just desperately try to hide your racism whilst liking Nay Sayers posts! Fake little coward.

Quote Originally Posted by We Dominate Boxing View Post
    You're some unhappy internet nerd nobody.I told your inferior obese blackboy ass before I use it as like a chatroom. I have long periods where I am away from here. You are always here. doing this 'act' that you do. At least Nay Sayer can come out and be racist. You just desperately try to hide your racism whilst liking Nay Sayers posts! Fake little coward.
    Shut your pussy posh ass up. You from Manchester yall motherfuckers aint even puttimg in any work out there softer than a babies ass. Lmfao!!!! Dont ever try to talk down with your weak city ass bitch. Go watch some soccer and have a pint on me pussy. Real niggas out here in the streets of the H getting it.